• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What town/suburb do you live in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
I've found cartos from V2 cig work for me the best (I seem to burn up V4L cartos in no time). Been vaping for a couple of months.

That's interesting. Are you using V2 batteries with the V4L cartos? Wondering, whether your V4Ls the Cool Cart or Wow, prefills or filling yourself?

Adam the Aussie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Australia
That's interesting. Are you using V2 batteries with the V4L cartos? Wondering, whether your V4Ls the Cool Cart or Wow, prefills or filling yourself?

Hi katz, I'm filling myself with vaporbomb 50/50 juices. I just find the V2 cartos hold more juice and don't burn up as much. I've tried both the standard and longer cartos from V4L without much luck. I've tried them on both V4L & V2 batteries. I seem to burn them up quicker with a manual battery compared to an auto. I'm sure it's just me doing something wrong, but I just go with whatever works. I'm not knocking V4L as a company, their website, batteries and customer service are all top notch.

Last edited:

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
I just find the V2 cartos hold more juice and don't burn up as much. I've tried both the standard and longer cartos from V4L without much luck. I've tried them on both V4L & V2 batteries. I seem to burn them up quicker with a manual battery compared to an auto. I'm sure it's just me doing something wrong, but I just go with whatever works. I'm not knocking V4L as a company, their website, batteries and customer service are all top notch.

That's okay, I am just curious, always on the lookout for 'something better' . I use V4Lautos myself, and I know I'm doing something wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread