Status
Not open for further replies.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
Having designed and built the most consistent, convenient, durable VW (dna 12) Bottomfed boxmod with an rba (A7) on top.

Side note a close second, but in-hand with my highlight was graduating to an rba.

Also, finding/mixing my all-day, everyday nicquid... Black Honey Tobacco w/ a hint of Honeydew

DuaneNeveu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Starting my vaping experience in October was fantastic. Then, in November, jumping into the DIY experience was great too.

BUT, the BIGGEST AND BEST vaping highlight of 2012 for me, was making a non-smoker of my father. He'd been smoking for over 40 years, and now he's all about vapour clouds. I can't imagine anything that could have topped that. It's actually the best part of 2012 for me, vaping-related or not.

bzmotoninja83

ECF Live Chat Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Hopewell, Va
June 16th was a highlight for me. Reintroduced myself to the world of vaping. Found the forum shortly after. Vapercon was a flippin blast! Meeting people who like the same stuff as me is always a bonus. Vapercon is in Oct so far. Depending on where you are, someone in your area might have a semi annual vape meet.

You are now rockin with WILL.I.AM. and Brittany Bi**h

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread