What we need to do for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andromendous

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
Oklahoma, USA
We need to come together, we shouldn't worry about stockpiling right now, or expressing our anger on social media. From here on out we need to focus on what we can do, not what mod were looking at buying next, or how cool our new coil looks. We need to focus, be adults and join together. Please watch this video, I believe he is 100% correct

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
We need to come together, we shouldn't worry about stockpiling right now, or expressing our anger on social media. From here on out we need to focus on what we can do, not what mod were looking at buying next, or how cool our new coil looks. We need to focus, be adults and join together. Please watch this video, I believe he is 100% correct

Anger does nothing. I will agree with Grimm there.

BUT he's dead wrong about stockpiling. After all he mskes and sells ejuice. Conflict of interests?

I say stockpile.

I hope the congress and president will do the right thing but i'm not holding mg breath because most of them have the spine of an earth worm. The side wanting tge big tobacco money, and the races from Big tobacco will start showing pictures of kids that died by drinking ejuice, and pictures of people that had a mech mod blow up on them, and the gutless wonders will fall all over themselves to vote against bill 2058.

Prepare of repent in leisure while most go back to cigarettes.

Andromendous

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
Oklahoma, USA
Anger does nothing. I will agree with Grimm there.

BUT he's dead wrong about stockpiling. After all he mskes and sells ejuice. Conflict of interests?

I say stockpile.

I hope the congress and president will do the right thing but i'm not holding mg breath because most of them have the spine of an earth worm. The side wanting tge big tobacco money, and the races from Big tobacco will start showing pictures of kids that died by drinking ejuice, and pictures of people that had a mech mod blow up on them, and the gutless wonders will fall all over themselves to vote against bill 2058.

Prepare of repent in leisure while most go back to cigarettes.
Not saying im not going to start stockpiling. But i think it shouldn't be where all our energy goes. Ill buy up stuff here and there, but my main focus should be keeping these things here. At least, try all I can. Like the old saying, I do what I can. And I can try.

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Until alternate sources are are found, a bit of stockpiling seems wise.

I think I started last year or a bit before that with getting into mechs for two months. I have some drippers to go along with them.

I have two squonkers with extra parts and 3 sets of 2 BF atties.

3 of my 5 mods are Provari and the other two have very good reps. For atties, I do have the atomizers that go with the mechs, but, I think I have 30-35 RTAs that I would be happy to get back to.

Nic and flavor for DIY is heavily on hand. I have plenty of PG and VG.

I made a list.

If I see any of your avatars coming down the dirt road intending to pass through the concealed firing positions, well...I hope you notice the Zombie Zone sign.

Reactions: gofishtx

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Great, now we are going to get dozens of Personal opinion on what we need to do, post.

CASAA.org is my go to.

And I will call Propaganda - Propaganda and call out anyone printing such to Prove their claims. Sit quietly and they will bury us under it.

Now is not the time........ 2 years ago was the time.........and we got it Wrong.:ohmy:

Andromendous

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
Oklahoma, USA
Great, now we are going to get dozens of Personal opinion on what we need to do, post.

CASAA.org is my go to.

And I will call Propaganda - Propaganda and call out anyone printing such to Prove their claims. Sit quietly and they will bury us under it.

Now is not the time........ 2 years ago was the time.........and we got it Wrong.:ohmy:
Ok... With that comment. I will no longer post anything on this forum. It is negativity like this that leads us no where. Good luck, and may God help us all. Im out.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Ok... With that comment. I will no longer post anything on this forum. It is negativity like this that leads us no where. Good luck, and may God help us all. Im out.

Negativity?
I've Emailed everyone possible
Supported and do support the Actions of CASAA.org and other Organizations
Continually ask that others SPREAD the Word and Support these Groups for OUR Future.

In 3 Days Time I have read Dozens upon Dozens of threads/Blog/post All with their own Spin on what We need to Do and Not do.

Sorry if I come off as Negative to you, but take a look and See the frustration that is being Created.
We have the Best Minds possible working on this and attempting to Give us Viable Direction...........One being our own Forum Owner.
Maybe it is time we assisted by not adding to the confusion and working within those lines of communication.

we shouldn't worry about stockpiling right now, or expressing our anger on social media

Part 1 - I have been rotating Stock for 2 years, being both prepared and keeping things current/fresh
Part 2 - Civil Disobedience is the right and responsibility of an unjustly oppressed people. I never said Be Ignorant or Belligerent, but most certainly correct wrongful information and Inform where needed.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
IMHO Do everything you can to change the FDA regs to something more reasonable than a death Knell for vaping in the US.
However DO stockpile, because unless something is changed you have 2 years of vaping left. Well maybe some overpriced tobacco flavored ecigs will be available then? Maybe, nothing definite, even those have to be approved by the FDA and only 1 tobacco product has been approved yet by the FDA and that took years. And a few thousand applications have not been approved since 2009 it think it is.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
negativity?
The vaping industry for the most part basically sat on it's .... for the last few years while individual consumers carried the load of the fight against the FDA regs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread