We need nation-wide protests against the flavor ban!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
I think more votes will be lost. If all the USA vapers declined to vote for Trump, he'd lose re-election.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk
Trump wasn't elected because he was pro vape,, he wont lose the election because of vape issues. He was elected to shake things up,, which for better or worse he is doing just that. Very likely he will be re-elected.

Ftr- I didn't vote for him, but I am humored by his mastery as a puppet master to everyone reacting to his every move/tweet. In the end Americans are living in a best of times scenerio & griping about it.

Vape hate is to be fought with your checkbook & voicing the truth,, when a person stops smoking in favor of vaping, his health improves,,, his disposable income grows to be free to shop/enjoy other activities.. those expenditures create taxable events for the govt... All politicians react to dropping tax revenues.

My point,, boycott shopping/spending money until the govt figures out our disposable income has value. Everyone always follow the money or lack thereof.

Last edited:

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Or whoever challenges Trump in the primary. (Before he spends a few trillions more, which the other side will also do.) There isn't a good choice between any of them.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Spending? When was the last time we worried about something as stupid as fiscal discipline? I just follow my government's example since way back when - I use a credit card and just borrow for what I want. Now if I could just print money.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
Spending? When was the last time we worried about something as stupid as fiscal discipline? I just follow my government's example since way back when - I use a credit card and just borrow for what I want. Now if I could just print money.
I would rather be free & live debt free. The govt is not my leader/ influence

Vapemesilly

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2017
Nevada
Lots of stuff here i agree with and lots I don't.

One thing I gotta say...the people who are talking about how it's the responsibility of parents to parent their teenagers so the teenagers don't do stupid stuff...man....got kids? Really? Anybody who's ever raised kids know that there is only so much you can do and when the folks aren't around those kids are going to explore. I don't care how great your parenting is...it's going to happen. I'm not trying to relieve anybody of responsibility but you have to be realistic...teenagers are going to be teenagers.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
Everyone should get on Twitter that's where it's at. The more you retweet the people like Trump etc. will see those. I never thought i would but I have because i feel it's one of best platforms.
I love Twitter..and a promote vaping and identify wrong misleading articles about vaping. Easy tip for any propaganda rag.. Does it allows the reader to comment? If not then it's biased/paid for not necessary an accurate message.

Georgia Boy

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2019
Atlanta Georgia

One thing I gotta say...the people who are talking about how it's the responsibility of parents to parent their teenagers so the teenagers don't do stupid stuff...man....got kids? Really? Anybody who's ever raised kids know that there is only so much you can do and when the folks aren't around those kids are going to explore. I don't care how great your parenting is...it's going to happen. I'm not trying to relieve anybody of responsibility but you have to be realistic...teenagers are going to be teenagers.

Parents have it tough now I wouldn't go through that now, it's like the greatest advert for 'The Snip'. When I got caught my ars* was red for a week, now they'd get 5 years for that, it didn't stop me though.

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC
Idk but it seemed to me that no matter what was said thier minds were already made up to ban the flavors...everthing was done the correct way and it got us no where. Lit up the phones, wrote to the white house, sent a tweet to DT, signed the petitions, etc..

None of it mattered, they had an agenda and now we need to have one aswell. The devices that we use will be the next problem...

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

• Agree
Reactions: CMD-Ky

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
With JUUL having dominated the market, purportedly 70% of the market ..

5b9098b61eeba.image.png
Juul has 70% of the gas station & convenience store market, but that is by far not the entire vapor products market. The rest of the market is much harder to quantity because it's composed of thousands of products sold by thousands of different vendors, many of which are on-line, or small "mom & pop" retail store fronts.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Where the occupie wall street movment people right now? Thats the type movment we need to form, to get them to listen.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

I doubt we will be as gently treated as the criminals of Occupy Wall Street. I prefer not to end up spending a night of three in a DC jail.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
In a way he was. If he would have said anything negative on vaping like he just did never would have won.

Vaping never crossed my mind when voting for Trump and, if he had commented negatively on vaping, it would not have changed my vote. Perhaps, for some, vaping is the most important thing, I found too many other policies appealing and his alternative too unappealing.

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Vaping never crossed my mind when voting for Trump and, if he had commented negatively on vaping, it would not have changed my vote. Perhaps, for some, vaping is the most important thing, I found too many other policies appealing and his alternative too unappealing.
    First let me state, I voted for Trump and I like what he has accomplished. He did not win the popular vote and won some states by very small percentage. In 2016 he was unproven lots of words though yet unproven on what he could do. Today, right now he has a proven track record. If your a support you're happy and if not you're very much unhappy.

IMO: its irrelevant on what he said so far because its the blue states who have led the charge and already acted on killing the vapor industry. Though I myself will not be swayed on how I vote for the President for some people it might be what pushes them away from Trump. It most certainly will effect how I will be voting in my state election from this day forward.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 15, 2013
    KY
    First let me state, I voted for Trump and I like what he has accomplished. He did not win the popular vote and won some states by very small percentage. In 2016 he was unproven lots of words though yet unproven on what he could do. Today, right now he has a proven track record. If your a support you're happy and if not you're very much unhappy.

IMO: its irrelevant on what he said so far because its the blue states who have led the charge and already acted on killing the vapor industry. Though I myself will not be swayed on how I vote for the President for some people it might be what pushes them away from Trump. It most certainly will effect how I will be voting in my state election from this day forward.

For me, vaping is a consideration in voting; it is not determinative.

Reactions: Katdarling

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes

Absolutely!

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 17, 2012
    NYC
    I was thinking of a way to combat the anti-vaping
    lnformation that's being passed around. They have pictures of kids laying in hospital beds holding up signs. I was asking for out of the box ideas because the lawsuits alone aren't going to change the public's mind. I did hear someone mention a PR campaign that will cost a ton of money, that small business owners don't have to spare. So, spinning my wheels on how to make a serious impact. Vape NYC day was one where I hinted that vapers come out in the masses to the streets of New York and vape In large public places to show unity and strength. The new idea I have is that all vapers head over to their doctors and get chest X Ray's, and have the copies of them made public to the news media. Specially vapers that's been vaping for over 6 to 10 years...This information will be proof to the public that flavors in eliquids isn't the cause of this sudden health problem. There's a lot more to this assault on vaping then kids smoking. Kids have been smoking for decades...
    It almost seems like they just want total control of the entire vape industry. They want to take it from the very people that evolved it into what it is today. If anyone living in NYC will like to start taking action into the streets of NY, don't hesitate to pm me. we can go vape shop to vape shop getting people on board for the movement. I'm not a shop owner, I have no stakes in the vape market. I'm just someone who knows the truth!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

V8porism

Reviewer / Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 13, 2011
    Philadelphia, PA
    Yep absolutely, their website is down because of so much traffic, last I heard the Rally maybe be early November in DC. Keep your eyes on Twitter also youtube, I expect Mike Vapes, Matt SMM and VapnFagan among others will carry information on it and more. We have already decided we'll be there for this and any other ones closer to us.

Nice! We all need to spread the word! There are millions of us. We need to be heard!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread