What Would You Like To See MadVapes Carry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prodigi

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
As a long time customer, I would really like to see you guys carry genuine Joye attys. Also some NON-PROTECTED AW 14500 batteries. I have tried all the other attys you carry and they don't compare to the Joye. Also I only use unprotected 14500 batteries. I have been forced to buy the items elsewhere and would prefer madvapes to be my one-stop shop.

paise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
No Puppy Chow or Kitty Kibble. As Mom used to say, "My guide dog is too little to smoke (aka vape nowadays); Kitty is too little to smoke (vape) too." LOL! :) I have a domestic short-hair we adopted from the Animal League to save his life as well as becoming the best friend of my guide dog who had major depression when it was just us after home-training b/c of my Sjogren's, Lupus (SLE - worst of 4 types), & Fibromyalgia and the fact I was going back and forth to doctors as they attempted to find the right medicine regimen to keep me as functional and pain-free as they could but it didn't allow me to go off for 3 weeks and 2 days (as a returning student of particular guide dog school) so the trainer brought my guide dog to me and we went through the training over the course of a little over a week. I was having major problems with the pain during that time and since I had a previous guide dog and had only retired her shortly before reapplying (she was retired to live with my SIL, who took great care of her until she passed from old age, as she should have, in a wonderful home with lots of love and a best buddy little dog named Chilli! My first guide passed at 13yrs old; my current guide dog is going to be 12yrs old this year, which sort of scares me b/c I don't want to lose him but his health is catching up to him. He was raised with his sire and another sire so he wasn't used to living alone with no other animals. He and KitKat b/c the best of friends and he even laid on the kitten a few days after we brought him home! We didn't know it but within a few moments Kitt had a seizure, which our vet nailed what was wrong. He had low-blood sugar (hypoglycemia) and my guide dog recognized the seizure was coming. It's been a blessing with living with a husband who has type I diabetes (juvenile) so my current guide acts up and almost lays on my DH when his sugar is out of whack when he's home. I'll miss that when he's gone just as I missed my previous guide dog's knack for predicting my migraines and giving me time to take the medicine to abort the migraine b4 it became unstoppable short of an ER visit for Dilaudid mixed with Phenergan, which put me out for 3-4 days with no memory of that time I was out each time I had a rebounding migraine.

I would like to have a 306 atty that had a decent enough drip tip it didn't melt or leak like a sieve. I've had bad fortune with the 306's since they came out but it's mostly due to the way they're made and the el-cheapo thin plastic drip tips that always have holes melted through them or having them melt in a funny shape that makes the drip tip useless.

I'm not sure if it's possible but BreezeSmokes had a small batch of designer bottle holders made from metal and beautifully decorative. The top unscrewed but had a chain (my daughter says the key-chain or chain to put on belt loops or purse loops, it's like the chain on pull chains from ceiling fans with an end that allows the ball on the other end can pop into the clasp; I hope that makes sense; it does to me). I wanted one in an Asian decoration but they ran out before I could buy one and the owner said there weren't going to be anymore. So, I couldn't get one at all. They had a 3ml or 5ml bottle inside a metal container with a screw on metal cap that is decorative like the holder itself and inside is the bottle with a cap that screws on like regular 3ml and 5ml tops but in a beautiful metal holder for carrying out and easy to hold onto b/c it attaches anywhere there's a loop to pop the chain onto be it key rings, belt loops, or purse loops, etc.... I'd really love an Asian style even if I can't see it w/o the use of my CCTV reader although that is getting more difficult nowadays too but I still love Asian designs. Breeze's designer caddies were hand-painted by his daughter I think. I hate I missed out but you can't spend what you don't have...

But, that's what I would like to have available. I'd also like to know if it's possible to have the button put back in the switch of an E-Power 14650. I can't see it well enough & neither can DH. If I can't fix it, I'll trash it but I hoped to put together a 2nd back up but if it's not fixable, then I'll toss it and try saving again for a backup E-Power. I'd like an 18650 one but it took me a long time to save for the one I have and it came from my article money but I'm not writing as much of late b/c I feel so bad from an upper respiratory infection that took 6mos to go away and now a cold I caught 2+ weeks after I got rid of the infections after 8 antibiotics, the latter 2 finally cleared it up.

That's all I want, if it's possible...

Paise

PS: Please forgive me if I got off-topic or my post is written as if I'm all over the place. It's been a long 2 days or so and I feel bad (Lupus/Sjogren's causes flares, esp when sick even with a cold...)

Baldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Dallas, Tx
I think you should carry lipo charging bags. Most vapers are probably not using them when they recharge batteries, and most probably should be. I was shopping for them when I thought "I wish madvapes carried these instead of me having to go hunting and set up an account and pay postage just for one of these."

The guy who had a PV blow up in his face recently is going to make a lot of us think more about safety than we did in the past. And a lot more accidents happen on the charger than while vaping.

Google Shopping Search - "lipo charging bags"

Last edited:

Baldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Dallas, Tx
Another request, how about some Kanger horizontal coil cartomizers ?
Tried them from a different seller and they are very good.

I'll add another vote for those.

Kanger XL horizontal coils, in silver (though I've used the black ones when silver wasn't available.) I'm using them with a 5ml liquinator tank.

Dale, the site I usually buy from doesn't list the ohms, but other sites that sell them say they are 2.0. However, someone put one of mine on a meter and told me that it was 2.5 ohms. They are very slightly longer than other XL cartomizers I've used, and I think they have a different material for stuffing/wicking. And the center tube sits barely higher than the stuffing, which makes it easier to fill them if you're dripping in the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread