The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What Would You Like To See MadVapes Carry?

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by dreams n chains, Feb 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Aras

Aras Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2010
    USA Pennsylvania
    Stop carrying anything from smoketech. I have gotten so much bad stuff made by them.

2. Jimi D.

Jimi D. ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2010
    Florida Keys
    I really think it's not Smoktech that has problems. I believe that Madvapes is selling knock-offs. Madvapes was selling the 2.0 ohm dual cartos, as Madvapes brand. Then the consumers were complaining about the performance. Then I seen Smoktech 2.0 duals for sale, along with the Madvapes 2.0 duals. Then after they moved, then the Madvapes version was gone, and the Smoks 2.0's had much more in stock. As for the dct replacements, they don't list them as Smoktech. It makes me wonder, what are we paying for????

3. hoogie76

hoogie76 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    We've always carried Smok Tech stuff and there have been no filler changes in the cartos. The only reason the named changed on some products is because we wholesale a lot of items and when we originally got them a year or more ago, we called them Madvapes xxxxx.. People reselling our products don't want to have to peel off our barcode labels so the name was changed to be more generic. You'll still see the manufacturer in the description of the items. All of our tanks are Smok as well as the replacements. I don't even know who else makes Dual Coil tank replacements.

We also just completed a massive inventory as well as received new shipments, so you should see quantities changing.

hoog

4. hoogie76

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    The VMAX is nice but we've only avoided them so far because of battery issues. Once those are resolved then we'll have them in.

hoog

5. Jimi D.

Oct 26, 2010
    Florida Keys
    Then why have the 2.0ohm duals have been so terrible lately? I loved you guys for almost two years..:(

6. 9teej

9teej Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 4, 2011
    Brooklyn
    +1 on the IMR batts. If you had those I would only have like two sites to order from!

7. D. Waterhouse

D. Waterhouse Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    central WI USA
    Stainless steel 510 manual batteries, I've found a pen I NEED to mod!

8. hoogie76

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    I wish I had a good answer for it. We've gotten a couple of complaints on pretty much every carto we sell but it's typical and nothing out of the norm. I've been using smok 1.5 duals as my favorite, with an alternate being a 1.7 ohm mega and I haven't really had any problems with them. Sorry for no better answers :(

hoog

9. michealprater

michealprater Full Member Verified Member

Aug 19, 2010
    IL
    Probably already mentioned, but I am not reading 103 pages. I would like to see a bottom feeder, even better yet, a variable voltage bottom feeder.

10. michealprater

michealprater Full Member Verified Member

Aug 19, 2010
    IL
    btw, the smoktech dual coil cartos are the best I have ever had, I like them better than boge.

11. Jimi D.

Oct 26, 2010
    Florida Keys
    Thanks Hoog. I made the switch to 1.5 duals, and they do work fine. I've used the 2.0 duals for a year on my MV VV box mod. I switched batteries to AW IC, and they fire 1.5 duals. That's my new set up. Looking forward in using the SS 1.5 duals again :)

-Jimi

12. buffaloguy

buffaloguy Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 22, 2012
    Buffalo NY
    I just got the newsletter about the Novas and as soon as I saw those trimmed wicks you lost my order... Sell those with full wicks and Ill only buy them from you. Every stardust ive had with short wicks Ive had to roll, then they backlog with juice, its a pita. Long wicks! Let the user trim em if they want em like that... and yes, they can be ordered with long wicks.

13. Underwhelmed

Underwhelmed Account closed on request ECF Veteran

May 22, 2012
    Texas
    I wanted to buy and try some 808d auto batteries, but they are out of stock.

14. Via!

Via! Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2012
    Jacksonville FL
    I would liKe to see a EXTRA LARGE variety of carrying cases..something in a larger size that I can toss in my purse; it should be able to hold my ProVari, one or two tanks, a pack of cartos and other "needful things" for a 24-48 hour away time.

Also, a very nice storage box for our "stuff"...perhaps similar to the VapeStation! but a bit larger, and custom designed....one or two drawers plus the storage on top..It needs to be focused on the "advanced" Vaper, who has perhaps a large mod, plus an ego plus sticks....tanks, cartos, mega carts, etc...something in the "nice" to "luxury" price range...most of us have had to "make do" with tackle boxes, sewing boxes, etc...I'm wanting something "custom designed" for our needs...perhaps in the $100-150 range...I've spent a lot of $$ on my ProVaris, V.V.s of every sort, and my handful of batts...yet, I'm reduced to having 3 tackle boxes..one for chargers, one for juice, one for "parts" and "accessories"...PLUS a bag full of small, medium and large cases to protect my batts...HELP!!!

Oh, one last thing...some way (other than getting out the label maker) to mark cartos & tanks with contents and date filled...

Thanks!!

15. SpyderBite

SpyderBite Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 30, 2011
    Sedona, AZ
    Same here. So I wound up buying from TheVaporGirl. Glad I did, cause Victoria was out of 1100s and gave me a 1300 instead for the same low price. ^^

16. Jimi D.

Oct 26, 2010
    Florida Keys
    The full line of Hangsen DIY flavors, and their nic base.

17. Kemosabe

Kemosabe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Roe Dylin
    i like the carry case idea. personally, id like a box mod case. something that fits the box, a few cartos/attys, and maybe even a spot for some 3ml bottles. :D

please and thank you. :)

18. lynch

lynch Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2011
    Lynchburg,Va
  19. Hosedragger

Hosedragger Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2011
    Lynn, MA
    I would like to see an e-pipe with an ego connecter that can use tanks cartos 510 just like any ego battery an will charge with a ego charger

20. AG51

AG51 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    Yes Please Hoog :D I want you to carry these too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.