What Would You Like To See MadVapes Carry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unirevolt

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
MD
You mean like the pic below :p

View attachment 91258

I bought some tanks only at another vendor took the chrome caps off a colored one put on the smoke black one ;) You can buy just the tank in smoke black with plastic ends for under $5 the chrome ones are just under $9. I have 10 tanks in different sizes and colors..8 I bought from that vendor and a couple I got from MadVapes in the eGo-tank kit.

I waited awhile to see if MV would carry just the tanks because I use XL CE2's in them that I slot myself but they haven't so far..so when they didn't I already had been shopping for them when I had some extra money I bought them...

Yup, exactly like that. Looks slick. I figured the tubes and caps were interchangeable...just don't want to spend $10 for a tube and $10 for caps.... I understand that they are cheap enough, and have a couple different styles already. Plus I'd like to order from MadVapes :2cool:

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
Yup, exactly like that. Looks slick. I figured the tubes and caps were interchangeable...just don't want to spend $10 for a tube and $10 for caps.... I understand that they are cheap enough, and have a couple different styles already. Plus I'd like to order from MadVapes :2cool:

Yeah I would have preferred to order from MadVapes but sometimes they don't carry what you need. I don't need poly-filled DC cartos or the drip tips that come with those tanks. I have made over a dozen orders from MV since last June though and will continue buying stuff from them..I buy all my e-liquid from them :)

JWolf

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Orlando, Florida, United States
I wish you guys carried Lorann's flavors (specifically Chocolate Hazelnut) as well as The Flavor Apprentice (AKA The Perfumers Apprentice). Both are essential for my chocolate menthol tobacco hazelnut amazingness and I would love to get parts and DIY liquids from the same source (especially since shipping distance is shorter with you guys as well).

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
I suggest that madvapes carry the Knucklehead drip tip. I can't seem to get myself to order just a drip tip from a site but if madvapes had them they might accidentally fall into my e-cart on my way to checkout. :p

Second the knucklehead drip tip!! In all different colors pls, not just blk/white........ PINK would be good :p

LFC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2011
NC
801 to 510 drip tip adapters, I have a box full of your adapters and they are absolutely invaluable. The larger size ego 'cone' cartos are just about an 801 and I'd like to be able to use my 510 tips with them, there seems to be a large gap in the market for this as I can only find one vendor that offers them and they are usually out of stock and kinda pricey....

:)

<---cop

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2011
Australia
mv1j.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread