The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What Would You Like To See MadVapes Carry?

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by dreams n chains, Feb 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. unirevolt

unirevolt Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 9, 2011
    MD
    Yup, exactly like that. Looks slick. I figured the tubes and caps were interchangeable...just don't want to spend $10 for a tube and $10 for caps.... I understand that they are cheap enough, and have a couple different styles already. Plus I'd like to order from MadVapes :2cool:

2. ChrispyCritter

ChrispyCritter Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Yeah I would have preferred to order from MadVapes but sometimes they don't carry what you need. I don't need poly-filled DC cartos or the drip tips that come with those tanks. I have made over a dozen orders from MV since last June though and will continue buying stuff from them..I buy all my e-liquid from them :)

3. JWolf

JWolf Senior Member ECF Veteran

I wish you guys carried Lorann's flavors (specifically Chocolate Hazelnut) as well as The Flavor Apprentice (AKA The Perfumers Apprentice). Both are essential for my chocolate menthol tobacco hazelnut amazingness and I would love to get parts and DIY liquids from the same source (especially since shipping distance is shorter with you guys as well).

4. cigjunkie

cigjunkie Full Member

Jan 14, 2012
    canada
    cant find any ego c atomizers all u have in the atomizer section are ones i never use myself.
    nothing on the ego t other than kits....

5. godAWFUL

godAWFUL Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2012
    United States
    808 Roughstacks with different finishes.

The sparkly black finish gives me such a vape boner. *le sigh*...damn my 808 loyalty.

6. volta399

volta399 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2012
    Westmont, IL
    I'd love for them to carry the dtc tubes and caps, minus the cartomizer. I have plenty enough cartomizers, just need extra tubes/caps to stuff them in...

7. nebulas

nebulas Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 30, 2011
    Earth
    I suggest that madvapes carry the Knucklehead drip tip. I can't seem to get myself to order just a drip tip from a site but if madvapes had them they might accidentally fall into my e-cart on my way to checkout. :p

8. Loveridden

Loveridden Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2011
    Schaumburg, IL
    Second the knucklehead drip tip!! In all different colors pls, not just blk/white........ PINK would be good :p

9. nebulas

Nov 30, 2011
    Earth
    Yeah, good suggestion. I should have mentioned that because I have been eyeing the white one with the black swirly base. All the colors would be great!

10. MASTER0FDAMPF

MASTER0FDAMPF Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2011
    Philly
    Knucklehead drip tips, Atty/E2 wick, Drip Shields and IMR batteries (18650 and 18350, probably some 16340's) and maybe some more drip tips :)

and because I STILL love them - some E2's in 2.4-2.6

11. nebulas

Nov 30, 2011
    Earth
    +1 for Drip shields and IMRs.

12. ChrisKY

ChrisKY Moved On ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2010
    More Mods! Vmax, LT, VariStack, etc

Tons of new mods hitting the streets.

13. Allazar

Allazar Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2011
    Austin
    Another vote for the SmokeTech Vmax as carrying that would be nice... I know someone who has one and he claims it is just as good as his Provari at a noticeably lower cost! ;)

14. Shogun1024

Shogun1024 Senior Vapaholic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 6, 2011
    Charlotte
    How about Glass Drip tips? That would be a great luxury items from the value leader

15. Murdock Ruml

Murdock Ruml Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran

Jun 19, 2010
    Alaska
    Interesting to see this thread survived the continuation threat.

16. brian5470

brian5470 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

IMR Batteries!!! 18350, 18650, 16340. Short smoketec dual coil tanks and the matching short flanged cartos.

17. DarkAynjil

DarkAynjil Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 23, 2011
    El Paso
    The old smok cartos with 1 hole and the same old polyfill. The new single hole have the new polyfill - instant flooding in any tank.

18. LFC

LFC Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2011
    NC
    801 to 510 drip tip adapters, I have a box full of your adapters and they are absolutely invaluable. The larger size ego 'cone' cartos are just about an 801 and I'd like to be able to use my 510 tips with them, there seems to be a large gap in the market for this as I can only find one vendor that offers them and they are usually out of stock and kinda pricey....

:)

19. jteezy

jteezy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2010
    Kentucky
    Boge XL cartomizers

20. <---cop

<---cop Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2011
    Australia
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.