What'd you like to SEE in your Provari in 2014?

Status
Not open for further replies.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Things I don't want to see:

1) VW or any type of complex electronic control. Keep it simple, keep it reliable.
2) Any type of display changes that adds flashy features.

^Bingo. I'm with you on that
respect-037.gif

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
What I would really like to see, although nothing to do with design: The next time a "What's so great about a ProVari", etc. thread is started that no one posts. No matter what is said for or against the ProVari, just ignore the entire thread. Let them fight it out, even if the information is incorrect. If someone has genuine interest in owning a ProVari, I would hope they would master Google first and/or be aware of the problems such a thread creates. Would there be so many of those threads if we just ignored them? Couldn't we just try it for January?

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
What I would really like to see, although nothing to do with design: The next time a "What's so great about a ProVari", etc. thread is started that no one posts. No matter what is said for or against the ProVari, just ignore the entire thread. Let them fight it out, even if the information is incorrect. If someone has genuine interest in owning a ProVari, I would hope they would master Google first and/or be aware of the problems such a thread creates. Would there be so many of those threads if we just ignored them? Couldn't we just try it for January?
Done. Not looking at those threads, at least the first quarter of 2014
ok-wink.gif

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA

This is something ProVapes has no control over. They can't design good behavior into their users.

This applies solely on the shoulders (fingertips) of the Provarinatti.
I have called for this before and personally failed at many times.

Sounds like a New Years resolution

I am gonna try to be better at this.

Tapatalking with my thumbs.
Join the CASAA.
Protect your Vaping Rights!

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL

I have tried to resist...then I just want to smack people, so I post something.:blink:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
This is something ProVapes has no control over. They can't design good behavior into their users.

This applies solely on the shoulders (fingertips) of the Provarinatti.
I have called for this before and personally failed at many times.

Sounds like a New Years resolution

I am gonna try to be better at this.

Join the CASAA.

And so you have, which is why I dubbed thee Sir Bernie, the Benevolent. The best we can do is keep trying for a better world.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...wner-found-kool-aid-loves-2.html#post11164791

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
And so you have, which is why I dubbed thee Sir Bernie, the Benevolent. The best we can do is keep trying for a better world.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...wner-found-kool-aid-loves-2.html#post11164791

I am humbled by your christening.

Crap, now I have to try and live up to the title.

Could you possibly change my tile to Sir Bernie, the Sometime Benevolent, Sometime Evil Jokester?

No?

Join the CASAA.

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii

This will make things so much easier!

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com

I'm willing to try for Jan:). Somehow I don't think it will work... happens every time:p.

Fergie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
Toronto, Canada,
So no more "Just buy a Provari" ?

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
1. Straight top-cap (as an option while purchasing),
2. Teardrops back in the Standard size,
3. Remove the 'Mini' in the Mini size,
4. 22mm OD throughout --And-
5. A Serial# and 'Made in USA' engraved in the bottom-cap.

These are My Five I'd like to see this year

Hey Provarinati...

Wishing you an enthralling and promising 2014 ahead!

I didn't know they ever made a tear drop in the standard size. Hmmmmm I would like one of those myself.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Boy, I'm glad that you didn't apply that to existing threads ;) or I'd be in severe violation. :D

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
So no more "Just buy a Provari" ?

Come on now, :) when was the last time you saw that posted in anything but jest, unless: 1) The OP is already planning to buy one, but is kind of playing around to be pushed or reassured they aren't making a huge mistake; or 2) Posted by someone complaining that "Just Buy a ProVari" is all they ever read, except they probably never have, they only heard about it.

I think the current response is closer to: If you want a ProVari, get one. If you don't want a ProVari, don't get one. Sharing with us that you won't pony up the money for a ProVari until it has XXX features, is a bit self-important, since no one cares. Perhaps you can next thrill us with all the reasons you're not buying a particular washing machine.

If someone wants a device with VW, a high amp limit and stuffed with a DNA20-something, they should do us all a favor and go buy one, so we can get back to discussing toppers and accessories.

Happy New Year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread