• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Whats going to happen to us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasRain104

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2010
The State of Texas, USA
With the information that I get from work, information from the outside, information from my connections, and what I see on the street... What is going to happen with us?

Im putting money on the earth swallowing us up and starting over...

If the news only got the whole story....

If the public really knew the whole truth...

Sorry, just on a "Why the hell do we...meaning those that serve the public in any form or fashion (military, police, EMS).... still keep on fighting the lossing battle!" rant.

The human race sucks!

I do what I do because im idealistic and believe that I can do something good, instead of being a leach!

Well I've lost most faith in humanity I definitely trust animals more than people. They can't speak out for themselves. Even when a dog tries to bite me I don't blame it I blame it's owner. It seems like the animals are smarter than half the people I deal with. I've decided that the general population is a lot dumber than I thought.

Shotline

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Idaho
Anyone else having trouble finding certain rounds? A couple of weeks ago I couldn't find ANY .45 ammo in my whole city.

Yea, there was a run on ammo before the Presidential election. I personally think it is an artificial shortage. Ammo prices have spiked up pretty good and all my normal suppliers have been out. It seems to be easing up recently and hopefully all those people who have been stockpiling will begin to start selling. Just wish I had some money now, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread