• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What's headed to YOUR Arizona mailbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Yeah, and one helluva support group YOU ALL make. LOL

"Hey, LOOK at this ........ deal today!"

"Wow, I just got a XYZ, and it is like vaping unicorn tears on sterioids!!"

"Oh, YOU don't have one yet? Wow, you're missing out. Where have you been hiding not to have heard about it? A cave?"

"Here's a discount code for 25% off of what you bought last week for 50% more... Awwww sorry!"

Thaaaaaaaaaaanks guys!

LOL :lol:

SpinDr480

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
It's been helluva week for my CC and online shopping for new items...It was my birthday on Tuesday, so I am just counting it down to giving myself a present and thank god to those that gave me gift cards as a present, they helped alot..

Anyway, today I got my last wish list item which is a Vamo V2 with 2 batteries and charger from fasttech...The worst part is I still have an outstanding order for a backup ego that hasn't even arrived yet. However, I'm struggling with the battery life on this eGo and hoping this Vamo will hold a much longer charge, and I can always get more replaceable if needed....I didn't even leave to go out with friends the other night, because I was afraid my battery wouldn't last that long...

So total now is:
Ordered Today: Vamo V2 with Nitecore battery charger and 2 Panasonic 18650 batteries
Ordered Tuesday: 3 bottles of eJuice from 3 separate places
Ordered last Friday: 1100mAh USB Rechargeable Battery for EGO-T E-Cigarette & Electronic Cigarette USB Charging Cable
Ordered Thursday: 7-pack of C6 tanks (These are waiting in my mailbox)

Ugh, when do I start saving money by quitting smoking? ... haha

Aubie80

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
I have coming to me a spare glass tank, 2 bottles of juice, spare o-rings, batteries, magnetic spacers.
From fasttech, evods, charging cables for egos, batteries, octopus, flashlight.
Also a kts telescopic flat top.

Just went to vapor vortex today and picked up a bottle of their V2, a raspberry, anise vape............so tasty.

Tim In Az

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2013
Mesa AZ
I have coming to me a spare glass tank, 2 bottles of juice, spare o-rings, batteries, magnetic spacers.
From fasttech, evods, charging cables for egos, batteries, octopus, flashlight.
Also a kts telescopic flat top.

Just went to vapor vortex today and picked up a bottle of their V2, a raspberry, anise vape............so tasty.

Their Rasberry anise is the only Anise I've liked. I haven't picked any up as I don't know if I could vape it for long periods of time. It's definitely packed with flavor.

EagleTa2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Today is the third day in a row for vape mai for me! :D

Day one...small but fun...100 ft of kanthal A1
Day two...my wife ROCKS! (she ordered this one for me) Sigelei #20, IGO-L drillers, drip tip
Day three... Big batch of flavors from WL. Will put my lab at around 35 flavors I think...

Still on the way is a kamry protank from fasttech...

I've decided not to check to see if I have saved any money by switching to vaping until my one year anniversary! Lol
Thanks
Geo

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
Well, one burn card down the drain lol. Mostly miscellanious items. Some T3 tubes from Gotvapes. About 10 T3s and T3s heads to convert my other T3 tubes to T3s, rebuilding the first group of bases are a PITA getting wire legs cut in that ego thread cup. MBV 50mil bottle of their strawberry, 15mil of bannana, and another 50mil of their RY4. Tomorrow its 100ft of Kanthal from Vapor Vortex, probably an AGA-T from Kidney Puncher and some SS mesh.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
:facepalm: Arrived yesterday:
4 18650 Efest Batteries - A Vapor Joe deal, with coupon code good on the rest of the order, so I also bought:
1 10ml LiQua coffee liquid (haven't tried it yet!)
AND also my most favorite thing that came in this order:
1 NIFTY mod clamp that my SVD now sits in 24/7. I'd been looking for one for about 6 months to try out on my Darwins (which STILL aren't back... yeah, I'm as tired of typing it as you are of reading it, LOL). It's great on the SVD!

Mod Holster with Carabiner

I love this thing! Very secure hold, adjustable (each arm has a phillips head screw on it) and the silicone sleeves on the arms won't scratch and makes what you fit in it stick. (the SVD went right in as I got it, and is holding tight!). It'll fit most anything and has a carbiner clip so I can hook it to my jeans or purse. The stainless steel looks great on the SVD also but kinda adds a robo look to it, LOL. I'll probably pick up another one or two of these soon. Wish I could figure out what it's really made for originally and find them on line. Any of you know?

Keithhesh

Moved On
May 21, 2013
Dammit...
I thought I was done buying stuff for a little while...

Currently waiting for a BDS90 driptip from Captivape

A couple boxes of cartos from Hoisiervapes

Some ARO tanks preordered from... I dont quite remember...

And soon a mod holster or two thanks to Vicky...

:facepalm: Arrived yesterday:
4 18650 Efest Batteries - A Vapor Joe deal, with coupon code good on the rest of the order, so I also bought:
1 10ml LiQua coffee liquid (haven't tried it yet!)
AND also my most favorite thing that came in this order:
1 NIFTY mod clamp that my SVD now sits in 24/7. I'd been looking for one for about 6 months to try out on my Darwins (which STILL aren't back... yeah, I'm as tired of typing it as you are of reading it, LOL). It's great on the SVD!

Mod Holster with Carabiner

I love this thing! Very secure hold, adjustable (each arm has a phillips head screw on it) and the silicone sleeves on the arms won't scratch and makes what you fit in it stick. (the SVD went right in as I got it, and is holding tight!). It'll fit most anything and has a carbiner clip so I can hook it to my jeans or purse. The stainless steel looks great on the SVD also but kinda adds a robo look to it, LOL. I'll probably pick up another one or two of these soon. Wish I could figure out what it's really made for originally and find them on line. Any of you know?

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
I am thinking about trying out the Kanger EVOD, since I am starting to realize that I like the bottom coil clearomizers a lot better. I have an impatience in waiting for some, so does anyone know any local shops that sell them?

Zikwid, Xtreme Vapor, and Hi-Tec, Hi-Tec and Zikwid for certain, don't know if Xtreme Vapor only sells them with Ego kits as they are new to their inventory.

Keithhesh

Moved On
May 21, 2013
Next time you go to .... Out ask Matt if he has any lying around.

I think he might even thought they don't have them on the shelves.

Go easy on the draw on those ones though.

Pull too hard and I'm told you will get a mouthful of juice.

I am thinking about trying out the Kanger EVOD, since I am starting to realize that I like the bottom coil clearomizers a lot better. I have an impatience in waiting for some, so does anyone know any local shops that sell them?

SpinDr480

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
My Vamo V2, batteries and charger just arrived in my vape mail today. I hate to even admit this but I left work early once I got the email alert from the USPS that it was delivered. I couldn't let the poor thing sit in the 115 degree weather in my mailbox too long.

Needless to say, I can't see my TV right now because the plumes of vapor smoke is too heavy in my living room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread