• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What's headed to YOUR Arizona mailbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WerewolfalThor

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2013
Chandler, AZ, USA
Just got a new order from Heather's Heavenly Vapors. I'll be honest, it's really the only shop I've ordered from, but I love it and they've been both consistent and quick on product. New orders are mixed to order and the samples are pre-steeped which is nice. I've purchased from Jvapes and another juice from Vapor Vortex but Heather's is my consistent ordering shop (perhaps from naivety). Anyway....
Order was my standby and ADV's:
Legend: Labeled as pipey/cigary tobacco but I taste a bit of pipe and honey
Oompa: Tobacco base with chocolate which tastes more chocolate abd peanut butter to me and is my ADV 2.0 lol
This sample pack has some interesting bits:
Double D Watermelon, smells amazing
Pirate Booty: Caribbean Tobacco, we'll see
Bleeding Heart: strawberry and stuff. More later
Atomic Grasshopper: mint chocolate
I haven't tried them yet, just arrived, but I'll post a review to VIP in a day or two with sine of my other musings from previous orders and samples.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Can't wait to hear your thoughts about your Tobacco flavors from them! The Legend sounds interesting.

Oompa: Is that peanut butter in my tobacco? Gah! LOL Not too sure about that, but I guess it's kind of like a 555?

I went on another spree myself:

Bought 2 Vapage Vmod XL (bottom bottle feeder mods) because they finally have a BOGO sale going on again. I have high hopes for them after seeing all the threads with users. I miss my old Boge Revolutions (they were crap, only worked a few months) and I miss how my Prime15 from Halo tasted in a carto on a bottom bottle feeder (it was perfection for that liquid). I'm also excited that you can put a Kick in the XL model. Yay!. So, I have a load of cartos to use up anyway (so spend $$$ on mods, RIGHT?). *SIGH* :facepalm: If anyone else is interested, the BOGO deal is for the kits only... code is JHWFR.

And, I also have a MVP2 which should be shipping out today. Hooooray! Taking a chance I'll like it. At least I'll be able to charge my iPhone from it. LOL Bought this over a month ago from Coast 2 Coast on a pre-sale deal. Irritating as hell... they've missed the original ship date, don't send order updates, and when I emailed I got a short cryptic message back which screamed that they just didn't give a chit. I'll never do that again. SMH :glare:

Gotahorse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2013
Arizona
I am also awaiting my Vmod. I didn't go with the XL after all because I wanted something tiny. I try to not order stuff and juices, but I am a shopping addict I think! lol Maybe I just enjoy going out to get my Vapemail! I found a place vapok.com that have Halo, Virgin Vapors, Mr. E Liquid and a few others at half off right now.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Vmod XLs have landed. Opened and filled up one with my fav liquid that always seemed best on a bottom feeder (Halo Prime 15) and am running the hybrid atty that came with it instead of the carto. So far, LOVE it (though, it took a bit to juice up that atty). I don't know if I'll even use the cartos that came with them (so if anyone has attys for these they don't want, lemme know... I'll buy them or trade ya).

I'm thinking about Kicking one of them. Decisions, decisions ($$, and $$).

CactusGuy

Apr 26, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Currently waiting (not very patiently) for some new drips that I'm pretty excited about! A question for everyone who has posted about waiting for juice... Do you have any issues with mail order juice in the summer? There are quite a few I want to try, but have been too worried about them baking in my mail box upon arrival. What are your experiences with juice sitting in the mail box during our slightly toasty summers?

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
I order liquids by mail all the time, and they do sit in one of those metal group boxes all day (I'm usually too lazy to walk down there, I wait until the Mr. picks up the mail at the end of the day). I've had liquid come in steaming hot, and I've never had a problem with it (and I'm still vaping on some of it that was mail ordered that is well over 3 years old!).

Some people actually steep their liquids to improve flavor (sit bottles in hot water, use a sonic vibration jewelry cleaner, etc.) so I figure we're steeping ours in shipment by solar heat. ha ha Eco-friendly.

That said, long term heat (and sunlight) may slightly degrade nicotine levels... One of the guys on ECF with a scientific background did some tests (leaving liquids in his car windshield during the summer). The change was slow and not by much, so in the end, it gave me no pause for mail ordering during the hellishly hot summer to Arizona.

:2c:

thefallofray

Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
Mesa, AZ, USA
Gotta post in here. Just got my first paycheck since I started vaping, and instead of blowing it on packs of smokes, I bought some vape stuff! Ordered an Innokin iTaste MVP 2.0, a 50ml of Ecto Cooler, a 50ml of Pink Lemonade, and a 30ml of Caramel Apple from MBV. Hoping it'll be here by Friday. So, so excited. And I'm going to go to E-Cigarettes For Life to pick up a couple 15ml bottles of Uncle Junk's Bettie White flavor. I also suggest that flavor to pretty much everyone. Anyone I let try it absolutely loved it. Pomegranate with a hint of apple. Wow, this got a little rant-y. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread