Shift-Pioneer_20201004_0922.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I am planning to get the Pioneer RTA, for MTL mainly. Not much interested in the DL kit.
How's your impression after a couple of months with it?

I still like it a lot. I sometimes get a BIT of "wet" right after filling, but it stops immediately and remains dry until the next fill. @Katdarling figured out that I was filling it too high, and that pretty much stopped the "wet".

Flavor-wise it sits at my Level 2, which is still very good. Vapor, also very good. For me, it's a keeper.

We even grabbed some of the rounded top caps. Because we are vapers!!! :lol:

That's correct - it's pink. Laugh - I do not care! :cool::D

20201030_231707.jpg

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
I still like it a lot. I sometimes get a BIT of "wet" right after filling, but it stops immediately and remains dry until the next fill. @Katdarling figured out that I was filling it too high, and that pretty much stopped the "wet".

Flavor-wise it sits at my Level 2, which is still very good. Vapor, also very good. For me, it's a keeper.

View attachment 922161
There's nothing wrong with pink DP. My wife had a couple bright pink Pico 75's. After she went to the great beyond they became mine. I use them often at home and out-n-about. Real men DO pink and don't feel weird about it. :D

Only guys who have weird hangups shy away from PINK!!!
After all, it's just a freakin' color.

• Winner
Reactions: DPLongo22

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
I’ve been using the SXK Doggystyle (clone) since late 2017. I’ve been thinking about grabbing one of the top-fill “2k18” models but it’s 2 years old by now; I've been rather out of the loop since then though, is there anything new and sexy I should be looking at in the realm of MTL flavor chasers? It needs to be 22mm (original iStick Pico), anything bigger won’t fit.

Have some original I Stick pico's still new in box bought some years back here is one recently opened showing you a 23 mm diameter Brunhilde MTL 5 ml capacity tank with Top Airflow and fill.

Its airflow has 6 different size pins to customize the airflow with the 1.4mm being favored in this setup
Three are in rotation daily use oldest a year and they do not leak at all it has never leaked and thats with 92% Pg diy e-iiquid.

The Brunhilde MTL 5ml uses 2 stainless cable rods to wick up to a horizontal coil cotton filled.
Check out youtube for visuals.

Not tanks original drip tip.

IMG_0181 (Medium).JPG

riz.cit06

Jul 17, 2020

View attachment 922161
Now I have no option but to get one of those. :D
I mean the pink 510 drip tips. Tank shall be procured eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread