What's New Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Wednesday Halons!

It's another What's New Wednesday. We heard your requests. We heard your feedback, and I'm happy to let you all know that 100ml Halo e-liquids are now available! :shock: Your favorite juices from Tribeca, SubZero, Prime 15 and a few more.

6fum8n.jpg

But, wait. We also launched a Halo White Series line. Guys, you can still get Halo tobacco and menthol flavors while sparing your wallet. ;)

15i56a8.jpg

What do you guys think?

Halons,

It's What's New Wednesday! I'm here to let you know that the Halo Number Game is back. The first round will kick-off on Friday(1/19/2018) at 5:30 p.m. EST. The link to the official thread is below. Don't forget to tune in and tell your fellow Halon.

Official Number Game Thread

Last edited:

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Halons,

It's What's New Wednesday! I'm here to let you know that the Halo Number Game is back. The first round will kick-off on Friday(1/19/2018) at 5:30 p.m. EST. The link to the official thread is below. Don't forget to tune in and tell your fellow HalonTM Wheezal~2013.

Official Number Game Thread

Thar, fixed!!!

Reactions: DaveOno

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
@wheezal I didn't know that. Thanks for letting me know. All credit goes to you for the term - Halons. I love it! ;)

it's fine, i ask for so vury little.

a cookie...some joos...a statue wif me riding a dragon, who in turn is riding a pegasus, who in turn is riding a lemur, all riding on my shoulders...kinda leik an ouroborus, but wifout teh necessary symbology.

i'd also take sum pudding...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread