What's Next!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

propagandax

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2012
St. Louis, MO
The eRoll was my first PV purchase. What should I look for in a complimentary device? I'm thinking the eCab since it uses the same atty and I won't have to be buying double. Anything else I should consider?

I have the ego c and ecab. Honestly neither one is as good as the eroll. I love autos, the manuals cannot compete. The flavor and hit seems slightly off from the eroll. You might like it though. If you don't mind the batterys, I would probably go ecab for performance. However the ego has more flexibility to use other delivery methods, large clearomizer, etc but is only 3.3 volt versus ecab 3.7.

On second thought if you want large batt the EVOD is basically a 3.7v ego. I really like the EVOD clearomizer. I guess if I could do all over, that's what I would get. Something with same voltage as eroll with large tank.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

WerewolfalThor

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2013
Chandler, AZ, USA
propagandax:9816396 said:
I have the ego c and ecab. Honestly neither one is as good as the eroll. I love autos, the manuals cannot compete. The flavor and hit seems slightly off from the eroll. You might like it though. If you don't mind the batterys, I would probably go ecab for performance. However the ego has more flexibility to use other delivery methods, large clearomizer, etc but is only 3.3 volt versus ecab 3.7.

On second thought if you want large batt the EVOD is basically a 3.7v ego. I really like the EVOD clearomizer. I guess if I could do all over, that's what I would get. Something with same voltage as eroll with large tank.

That's really what I'm looking for, something comparable but with a larger tank and battery, preferably with the same atty (but that's minor). I just get into vaping something at times and I have to either refill the tank or charge my battery.

Don't get me wrong, I love my eRoll, it's just not the right tool for certain situations.

propagandax

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Ecab has 1 ml tanks. Good for a decent vape session. EVoD tank is at least 2.4 and replacement heads are cheap. Ecab same attys but mote maintenance. EVOD less maintenance longer battery but different gear. Options Options. lOl. Hopefully some others will jump in with opinions :)

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
The ecab looks like an awesome device. But if I had the eRoll first and wanted something different, I think I would buy an ego twist or a vision spinner. That way you can experiment a little with voltages and delivery devices. You can try all sorts of clearos, carto tanks, attys, etc. It's just fun to try different things, and it's easier to do with an ego type battery.

Last edited:

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
That's exactly what I did and it works great...I got a 1300 mAh spinner and 2 evods. The nice thing about the ego style is the double threading to accomodate a lot of different juice delivery systems. You can put really anything on it, and the 1300 mAh means I'll never be without a working battery. Still love my eRoll but I use it a lot less now.

Plum

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
UK
I've got the ecab and eroll and find the combo works great or me. It's good to buy a load of atomisers that work for both and I really like the tank/atomiser system. I have tried the evod the t3 and vision nano, none of which I am, personally, very keen on. So, if you like the eroll, I'm sure you will most likely be happy with the ecab, very similar system, just larger tanks and batteries. I use the ecab at home or driving and the eroll in more social situations, and have found no need yet to upgrade to anything more.
Compared to when I started out in 2008 (and gave up!) , tea bag fillings, continual dry hits etc, these two ecigs have got me off the cigs and I am very thankful at how simple they are compared to the "old days".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread