What's snus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who sells snus?

You should be able to get snus in any tobacco store. I work for a tobacco shop and we got it about two months ago... some places had it sooner than that.

Tried it when it first came in and quite honestly, made me wanna vomit... As for vaping it... haven't tried that... might have to give it a shot. :D

Juiced

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2009
Marion Co. Florida
Most gas stations in FL have camel snus, not sure about your part of the country. Check out GetSnus.com. They are US based and have a pretty good selection, so no worries about international shipping times, customs etc. Also, snus is great between vaping. Very even nic. output. I snus throughout the day and vape when I need an extra kick, or just wanna smoke.:D

G_Jones

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
Seattle
Camel Snus is the only kind I've found locally, and I have appreciated it but the sweet flavors have limited my enjoyment of them. The frost is way too minty and the mellow tastes like peach candy to me. There was a third flavor available here at first, "spice", more cinnamon like, also way too sweet, but I haven't seen it in a while. I'm ordering some samplers from getsnus as I have an urge for some hearty tobacco flavor without resorting to the chemically infused (but tasty) regular chewing tobacco. (My gums yearn for some just typing this) I am impressed how inexpensive the Snus is in comparison to an $8-$9 can of Copenhagen.

I have found a new use for Camel Snus tins, I always felt bad tossing them out but they were piling up. But they make great pocket sized containers for vaping supplies, fits small juice bottles, atty and 510 battery but probably could use a liner so they don't rattle about.

McWhat

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2009
Tucson
The Swedish stuff isn't as sweet, even in "American" flavors like mint or wintergreen.

Camel Snus is the only kind I've found locally, and I have appreciated it but the sweet flavors have limited my enjoyment of them. The frost is way too minty and the mellow tastes like peach candy to me. There was a third flavor available here at first, "spice", more cinnamon like, also way too sweet, but I haven't seen it in a while. I'm ordering some samplers from getsnus as I have an urge for some hearty tobacco flavor without resorting to the chemically infused (but tasty)

Zarathustra

May 30, 2009
Nashville, TN
I buy my snus from getsnus.com If you buy five cans you get a free mystery can. Shipping is cheap and fast. Get snus at GetSnus.com

All you do is put it under your top lip. It lasts basically until the flavor is gone, but at least fifteen minutes to an hour. As far as nicotine levels go, there are various strengths. If you want the nicotine buzz then go for the Oden's Extra Sterk (sterk is the Swedish word for strength) It's the highest nicotine strength out there coming out at 17mg. Other's range from 4, 8, 11, 15, etc. Just look in the description. My personal favorite is the Oden's Cinnamon. It's not atomic fireball cinnamon. It's real cinnamon cinnamon. Nice taste. The original General is basically delicious, and the General Wintergreen is very nice as well. I've been using snus for a good bit so if you want to know anything just ask. I'd highly recommend it. It's a cleaner nicotine, different from smoking since it's absorbed into your gums and upper lip instead of in your bloodstream through your lungs. I like it. It even tingles which is the nicotine absorbing through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread