What's the meaning of this?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsIken

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
PA USA
Does anyone have any idea what this stands for? It's a gold pendant that my MIL found and asked me to find out about it for her...
0e885060.jpg

Now if anyone else has something they need help with... feel free to post it here!!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Here is what Wikipedia says: It represents impartial justice. The goddess or angel of justice cannot see whether those coming before her are rich or poor, powerful or weak, great or lowly. She only judges on the basis of truth and law.

Awesome detective work! My mom actually stumbled on to this piece in gold and was very excited to learn what it meant. Too bad she has no clue how to use a computer! lol

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
hahaha :evil: so i just found this bug outside on our deck... anyone know what it is??

e81587ff.jpg

2011da5d.jpg

7d70084c.jpg

he's black and yellow w/6 yellow legs and all over his back are these spikey things... that don't look sharp... but i wasn't going to touch it to test that theory...

looks like a wasp mated with a spider. :blink:

thebat1

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
hahaha :evil: so i just found this bug outside on our deck... anyone know what it is??

e81587ff.jpg

2011da5d.jpg

7d70084c.jpg

he's black and yellow w/6 yellow legs and all over his back are these spikey things... that don't look sharp... but i wasn't going to touch it to test that theory...

Ugly and Dead if I would of found it!!!.. Hope I am not so lucky to find one.. LOL

thebat1

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
Holy Crap thats an UGLY BUG...YEEEEEK!!!!!!Hate bugs,hate bugs,hate BUGS!!!Did I say I hate bugs ????Man...Its right above my head....8-o
LOL That is how I feel about spiders and bugs exactly.....And to top this off right after seeing this I was out in my back yard Barefoot of all things and walked up on a HUGE black snake that was about 3 or 4 foot long.. Right on my driveway in front of my garage......:danger: talk about a screaming maniac.. Teach me not to go barefoot around here... I was just hoping to not meet his Buddy on every step I was running.... .. think that was as much of a head rush as some of the 24 nic juice I have...

So I had my day of excitement I would say...
Good News...
Dead snake now...
Bad News.. I just wish I could talk someone into taking the headless remains away....Still on driveway...ICK...

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
Does anyone have any idea what this stands for? It's a gold pendant that my MIL found and asked me to find out about it for her...
0e885060.jpg

Now if anyone else has something they need help with... feel free to post it here!!
I believe this is The Goddess Fortuna, not lady justice . Fortuna is the Goddess of Fortune and luck, good and bad.
http://www.goddessgift.net/page118.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread