What's under your lip/in your nose right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
The edge of Mayhem
Good job Hendry. hova, Hendry is a good example of the disconnect between American and Swedish snus. The American variety is just to have a nicotine source while we're in a place where smoking isn't allowed. Just for limited use to get by. Big tobacco doesn't want to lose any smokers ("Til Death Do Us Part" is their motto). Swedish snus is a true alternative to smoking, and a healthy one at that. And welcome to the Dark Side fella's :headbang:.

Happy your home, hit. Didn't wanna see ya get into any more trouble on the road :facepalm:.

jojo....young lady, where have you been!?! We left the light on all night and you didn't come home! Your grounded until OTD gets home :sneaky:.

Relaxing with:

Skruf ES
Folgers ES

:)

jojogardener

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
Northeast
Good job Hendry. hova, Hendry is a good example of the disconnect between American and Swedish snus. The American variety is just to have a nicotine source while we're in a place where smoking isn't allowed. Just for limited use to get by. Big tobacco doesn't want to lose any smokers ("Til Death Do Us Part" is their motto). Swedish snus is a true alternative to smoking, and a healthy one at that. And welcome to the Dark Side fella's :headbang:.

Happy your home, hit. Didn't wanna see ya get into any more trouble on the road :facepalm:.

jojo....young lady, where have you been!?! We left the light on all night and you didn't come home! Your grounded until OTD gets home :sneaky:.

Relaxing with:

Skruf ES
Folgers ES

Im here.........just mostly reading....been a baaaaaaaaad girl lately, been sneaking smokes....I know, Im weak.
But, now your back, and brewster, and perhpas OTD will show up and all will be ok........sigh.............

relaxing with
mini mints
roth mojito - 12mg
????( ya , snuck another one tonight )

W Axl Rose

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Iowa
Brewster, Great to see you and sorry for what you've been going through!

Been a rough week. I feel like everyone is just being extra crabby for no apparent reason. Boss needs mental meds, boss's son needs to quit self medicating with whatever he is apparently on. Hubby needs to remove head from ......ah well. I'm pretty proud of myself for not even feeling a particular urge to go back to analogs.
Did watch the sunset with my son on a dock on the lake to wrap up his birthday. It was amazing.
Those little motorized electric scooters are shockingly fast!! I hope he doesn't break an arm!

thunder test series
nothing

jojogardener

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
Northeast
I'm new to snus and it happened quite by accident. I forgot my PV at home when I left for work last friday so I picked up a can of snus at a cigar shop in the area. I was amazed at how well it worked. When I began to read up on snus, I noticed that some people who were vaping exclusively were experiencing anxiety. I started having pretty bad anxiety about 2 months after quitting cigarettes and I never really thought of the connection. I have been using one to two portions of snus per day for the last week and my anxiety has pretty much disappeared.

general wintergreen

Hi Henry,
welcome!!
ya, snus saved me too, and will again since ive kinda fell off the wagon.
I've got one in tonight, it's taken the edge off and calmed the savage urge.
lots of good ppl here....stick around, grab a chair, a vape, and enjoy the good company

hova

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2010
The YO
ok so newbie question , what exactly is the difference in snuff/chew/snus.

i know with snus theres no(less) spit , but i get a lot of salivation with anything , so thats not really realevant to me.

gimme some fave's . i went to that site and saw licorice and thought "hmmm...im in over my head" ...

-hov
(marlboro mint snus)
(root beer)

W Axl Rose

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Iowa
Hova, did you read the 'beginners' guide to snus' sticky? THat is a good place to start. I know someone with more knowledge than me will jump in and answer your other question.
You may like felinni minimints. They have a chocolaty undertone. I like thunder frosted minis. There aren't actually too many snus's that I hate. Gossladers green comes to mind (i spelled that wrong). That stuff is just nasty. General wintergreen is really good.
oooh, mocca pomegranit and mocca mint are really good too.

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
The edge of Mayhem
Im here.........just mostly reading....been a baaaaaaaaad girl lately, been sneaking smokes....I know, Im weak.

No, weakness is when you stop trying. Obviously, you're fighting harder than me and W. I'm not sure I'd be strong enough. I've said in the past that even though I've been successful, I don't think I'd be able to walk the path I've taken if I had it to do over. My hat's off to ya. And you didn't even need Kiko the dog to chew off your toes ;). Just remember, if you fall off the wagon we'll stop it so you can get back on :).

Been a rough week. Hubby needs to remove head from ......ah well.

:confused:...I thought that's where they were supposed to be......seems right, anyway........

And don't worry about the scooter. A buddy of mine didn't get hurt until he got one up to 70. Turned out the tires weren't made for that speed.

MFS 555 36mg in my new Hello 016 PV
H2O

Last edited:

W Axl Rose

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Iowa
A scooter that goes 70mph?? ARe you serious? The type I got my son is the sort you stand up on and hold the T shaped handle. How on earth could one go 70 on one of those? Geezy peezy!
I do like the non-working dirt bike idea. Would give him something to do this winter.
BTW, no blue or green or red hair. Just blondish WITHOUT grey!!
Jojo, seriously, the wagon is VERY slippery. I think all of us can agree on that. What has stopped me in my most difficult times in early days was the fact that I threw, pack by pack, an almost entire carton into the road ditch on my drive from work. Yes, I was a litterbug. There are probably nicotine addicted squirrels and raccoons all over that little stretch of road now! That was like thowing away $50 and I would just remind myself of that...often. I KNOW if i lit up even one, I would be right back to a pack a day. I am very jealous of people that can just smoke a few one night and not go back to the habit.
I figured out that I generally use 4 portions of snus a day. I think there are 20-24 in a can right? At 160 or so cans, that means I have enough for about 2.5 years. Do you guys think it 'keeps' in the freezer that long?

still thunder
and keystone.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good Morning everyone. I got a few pages behind and had to catch up this morning. Welcome to the new faces here. Jojo don't kill yourself over the slip. I've been there a few times and have decided that as long as I keep trying then I haven't failed. Just keep trying and remember we're here for you.

Thunder berry
    30mg tobacco menthol
    Coffee

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

hova

ECF Veteran
    Jun 27, 2010
    The YO
    thanks for the tip of up top , im trying it now , but i couldnt before , cause when i had my accident , the whole inside of my upper lip got shoved up , and ripped. i dont have anything connecting my upper lip to my gums like you do ... so it was really sore , and i didnt want to shove tobacco into a wound...

doing it now , feeling the bite , giving it a minute.

-hov
    camel frost (potent sh..)
    iced tea:toast:

Skrymr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 5, 2009
    A scooter that goes 70mph?? ARe you serious? The type I got my son is the sort you stand up on and hold the T shaped handle. How on earth could one go 70 on one of those? Geezy peezy!
    I do like the non-working dirt bike idea. Would give him something to do this winter.
    BTW, no blue or green or red hair. Just blondish WITHOUT grey!!
    Jojo, seriously, the wagon is VERY slippery. I think all of us can agree on that. What has stopped me in my most difficult times in early days was the fact that I threw, pack by pack, an almost entire carton into the road ditch on my drive from work. Yes, I was a litterbug. There are probably nicotine addicted squirrels and raccoons all over that little stretch of road now! That was like thowing away $50 and I would just remind myself of that...often. I KNOW if i lit up even one, I would be right back to a pack a day. I am very jealous of people that can just smoke a few one night and not go back to the habit.
    I figured out that I generally use 4 portions of snus a day. I think there are 20-24 in a can right? At 160 or so cans, that means I have enough for about 2.5 years. Do you guys think it 'keeps' in the freezer that long?

still thunder
    and keystone.

Did you get him one like this W?

watch

Grov Black
    Coffee

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 22, 2009
    North Bay San Francisco
    I'm new to snus and it happened quite by accident. I forgot my PV at home when I left for work last friday so I picked up a can of snus at a cigar shop in the area. I was amazed at how well it worked. When I began to read up on snus, I noticed that some people who were vaping exclusively were experiencing anxiety. I started having pretty bad anxiety about 2 months after quitting cigarettes and I never really thought of the connection. I have been using one to two portions of snus per day for the last week and my anxiety has pretty much disappeared.

general wintergreen

This is because Vaping has no Maois in it, SNUS has made it so I dont even like cigs any more and right now I am going through a bitter divorce soo if I dont relapse now I dont think I ever will. I do use Los sweedish snus so that means I am using at least 30mgs of nic at a time but one pinch last for about 4 hrs and I only use 3 pinches a day. Anywho I have a bunch of portions I could send you some samples if you want to pm your addy to me.

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good afternoon. Did I mention that it's damn good to see you back here Brewster. What a coincidence that you and TV came back on around the same time. I wonder if we could coax OTD back in? I think I'll shoot him an email to see how he's doing.

thunder berry
    macuba
    30mg tobacco menthol

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 14, 2009
    The edge of Mayhem
    Afternoon all :). W, I had my head stuck up my storage spot beside your hubby's. Sorry about that, I was thinking of the scooters all the DUI convicts ride after they lose their license. If you say bike I'll assume it's a motorcycle, if you say ride I'll assume riding a motorcycle, if you say scooter I'll assume you mean motorcycle. I really need pictures or drawings :blink:.

Happy to hear about your hair. All my life I've only known you as a blond and if you change it now I just don't know how I'd handle it :ohmy:.

hova......OUCH!!! I don't know what you did, but be careful that portion doesn't slide up and fall out our ear...:unsure:.

Not letting fellow employees annoy me with:

Skruf ES
    H2O

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread