What's your best juice ever since you started vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Still Mile High Drip 'Sinful' for a high VG, High wattage, sub ohm bakery vape. 1.5mg. Bags of flavour, never gets old and the vapour is smooth as silk.

Still Space Jam 'Eclipse' 3mg mixed 50/50 with Hangsen 'RY4' 6mg in Aspire Nautilus Mini 1.8bvc at 13W for non sweet cigalike vape. No perfume taste, no nutty taste, no sweet taste, just a real nice tobacco, the RY4 really takes the sweet edge of the 'Eclipse' makes it vape real nice in the nauti mini, I would recommend it to anyone for a tobacco MTL vape. Using the HS RY4 also has the added benefit of making the juice cheaper per ml and coils last longer due to being higher PG and less sweet. Best tobacco ADV and the only one I need.

Another constant performer that never gets too much has been 'Dream cream.' Really consistent, only gripe would be it can get bland after a couple of days but mix a fruit n cream other high VG liquid into it if you want to mellow that liquid a bit and it's useful for that too....

absoluttalent

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Lombard, IL
My favorite since i started was Mg Consortium's Semp Eternal. Glazed apple fritter is the description, but I fell in love with the cinnamon/apple combo it had.
I was sad when my local vape shop stopped carrying it, no one else has it.
I could just order it online.... and I cant really come up with a good reason why I dont.

I have not been able to find anything local to be close to similar. And its actually given me a nudge to start reading up and taking a dive into DIY.

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
My favorite since i started was Mg Consortium's Semp Eternal. Glazed apple fritter is the description, but I fell in love with the cinnamon/apple combo it had.
I was sad when my local vape shop stopped carrying it, no one else has it.
I could just order it online.... and I cant really come up with a good reason why I dont.

I have not been able to find anything local to be close to similar. And its actually given me a nudge to start reading up and taking a dive into DIY.

NUDGE, NUDGE: here's one for you to try. I adapted it a bit and it's grrrr-eat for me:

e-Liquid Calculator :: DIY Cinn City Apple ejuice

McLabia

Moved On
Jun 2, 2010
Austin Texas
I've actually had a few, even though I've only been vaping since November, but here's my list from start to current.

Aloha Vapes - Milk Money
NKTR - Mango
Mango Boba
Candyland Liquids - Nutter Finger
Balls Vapes - Balls of Summer
Nostrum Vapor - Strawberry Donut
Ripe Vapes - VCT(Private Reserve)(Specifically the Private reserve. it's a little more expensive, but it's DELICIOUS)

My current one is from a new company called Bora E-liquids, and it's their Royal Fortune. It's "a Rich Maple Glazed Donut w/ just a touch of Chocolate Sprinkles", honestly it tastes like those 7-11 chocolate sprinkle donuts. The good ones, not the crappy ones. lol. This has turned into my ADV, and I don't know if I will ever turn back.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I'll go first.

Gandalf from Heather's Heavenly Vapes.

I've been vaping for 2-3 years and Gandalf is my go-to liquid that I always have at home. Maybe it is good, maybe it just brings back memories of my first time but I love it. Tastes and smells great!

Boba's Bounty; sadly, not available. Flavor 39 is okay, decent.
    I will reorder Legend (Gandalf) again soon.

Troy Noh

Apr 12, 2015
    california
    For me when I first started to Vape it was Halo's Midnight Apple. a nice tobacco, menthal flavor, with a green apple taste on the exhale. I went thought bottles of it. Now I diy more and buy less.
    the ADV for me is

TFA Honeydew 7.5%
    TFA Pear 7.5%

I just always go back to my Honeydew/pear. it never get boring, just always good, and I buy the extracts in 16oz bottles soo I'm set :)

another one I have is what I call Apple,Pear delight :)

TFA Pear 5%
    FA Fuji Apple 2%

you mix up that and I swear your biting into a nice fresh fall pear, along with a nice fresh crisp fall apple right off the tree. it's that good :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread