What's your favorite M&P Item?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadesrayne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2013
oceanside ca
I am very much in love with my Timber, and it was my 1st purchase from the site. I wanna see your favorite items you have bought. I like my mini sub but not my fav purchase.

walnut.jpg <<:wub::wub::wub:

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Well, my answer is obvious and makes me sound like a broken record, but it would have to be the Butterfly Bait. But that's only because you said "favourite item you've bought." My favourite thing from Mom and Pop's comes free with every order--the personal attention and genuine caring they have for everyone who visits. :D

But of the things that can be bought, I've gotten some of the Ego K's for the wife, a Vmax, a few of the sub tanks, some drip tips...but my favourite thing so far is the Butterfly Bait. At the risk of premature feline/bag separation, though, that may be changing here in the not-too-distant future...

My wife's favourite thing, by the way, is Scuba's Orange. So far it looks like the favourite things are also Mom and Pop exclusives :)

EUREKAI

Apr 5, 2013
Bay Area
Nice Timber! Where'd you get the drip tip from? I've been browsing around and cant find any decent wooden drip tips... Anyway, my first purchase from Mom and Pop's also included a Timber Wood Box Mod. I love the look of the Timbers and I'm just an overall fan of wooden box mods. Being my frist one, it was a great choice and I guess you can say, thus far, the timber is my favorite item. I actually had a bad start with the mini-sub tanks - too much gurgling and juice in my mouth! But after some trial and error of cleaning and filling the carto, they ended up working well.

Jjshbetz11

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Ohio
With no doubt, my fav comes with every order.......The customer service. Said it before and I will continue to say it, m+p customer service is second to none!!! Thanks for every order filled that I place late night or placed on Saturday or Sunday, that gets shipped same day! Next to that is there krunchberry, that stuff is luquid gold!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread