Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Why are you even ordering directly from China when there are so many suppliers on the internet who are either already in the US or UK?

Am I missing something?

Prior to the Chinese New Year, people, me included, were getting delivery from China in 4 to 5 days... quicker than some US vendors. The problem is US customs - and that happens depending on the current 'attitude' - perhaps something is coming down soon on that. Who knows?

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
Prior to the Chinese New Year, people, me included, were getting delivery from China in 4 to 5 days... quicker than some US vendors. The problem is US customs - and that happens depending on the current 'attitude' - perhaps something is coming down soon on that. Who knows?

That Makes sense That Its OUR Customs Having The Trouble, But Replacement Issues Still Fall On The Supplier(In My Case) The Replacement JVS3 Body I Recieved Back From HG Was In Fact A JVS3 But They Took The Whole Front Panel Off(Where The Button Is) And Put A Cheap Button On With A Strip Of Plastic Going The length Of The Body
Very Hurried & Cheap Looking To Replace A New Unit I Only Used A Week.
The Whole Process Took 5 Weeks......My Point, Never Deal With Them(Or Over Seas) Again...Ever
Let The Suppliers In The US Deal With That BS

Last edited:

rhdelaney

Feb 9, 2010
Cayce, SC
I have dealt with these issues. The last time I ordered from China, my package sat in the post office in NY for a while, before being sent back to China. The reason, as I later found out, was that the address they put on it included my name, and the name of my company. That is all. No city, state, zip, or even street. I later found out that it could have been fixed if the sending company had contacted their post office, and had them contact our post office to fix the massively incorrect address. There is apparently a system in place. Who knew?

I would advise contacting the sender, and getting them to verify the address.

dhowardpeters

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
Charlotte, NC
This was odd. Ordered from heaven gifts on Friday - late, and got it today!! (Tues). That's over the weekend if that actually matters which I don't think so. But pretty quick. Had juice and hardware, btw.

I ordered from HG last Sat night and received the order Fri. morning. Also, I forgot a few things in the first order, emailed them early Sun. morning about amending it, and they responded immediately saying to place a 2nd order and they would reimburse the shipping charges and combine the orders. I was skeptical, but I did it and they emailed a reimbursement notice within the hour. I must say it was a very satisfying 1st experience.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
kent, i am thinking about ordering some stuff from HG. when you use them, do you pick EMS or airmail as your shipping method and does it really take 10-25 days the cheap way?

Usually I use EMS. If it's something that I don't want right away - like if I order bulk attys, batts, ejuice eg., then I'll use airmail - which for me as been around 2 weeks shipping, but I've seen some who have waited longer. EMS - in non-holidays times - 4-6 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread