When will there be stock on hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am waiting for there to be consistant stock on hand for the USB Pass and the Prodigy.

Anyone at PS know when someone can order and recieve within the week?

Previously on the PS site, if not available, you couldn't add it (whatever IT was) to the cart, but that seemed to have changed.

Any input?

Thanks,
Paul

Gibby

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Fairfax, VA
I am waiting for there to be consistant stock on hand for the USB Pass and the Prodigy.

Anyone at PS know when someone can order and recieve within the week?

Previously on the PS site, if not available, you couldn't add it (whatever IT was) to the cart, but that seemed to have changed.

Any input?

Thanks,
Paul
He won't pre/back order anything that he doesn't have on hand, or doesn't have a 100% guarantee that he will have it on hand.

Before the prodigy, all his parts were getting shipped from over seas. With the inconsistency of parts coming in, shipping taking sometimes a month, other times a week, he wouldn't sell anything that he didn't have in his hand.

The prodigy however is being manufactured here in the U.S. So the only wait is to build the parts, and the only hiccup could be him having to send specs to another metal shop to get his parts (thats just an example, i am in no way shape or form saying that he has, or will have to do that).

So you can be rest assured that you will get a Prodigy if you order a prodigy.

The juice is only being sold if its in stock, so if you can add it to your cart it is in his hands.

Hope that helps.

Gibby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread