Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
You can also get Essential Depot through Amazon. Nice if you just want to pay with say a liter to see if you like it, and get free shipping if your're a Prime member. I'm still going through a lot of premixed juice I bought, so it will be a while before I need to go to DIY only, so the liter will last me a good long time (same as for PG, also Essential Depot, which will last me even longer with my 70/30 VG mixes).

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I've been getting mine at Bulk Apothecary online. I buy my VG (100% Pure - USP - Kosher Grade) there and my PG. Great quality, super customer service, fast shipping, etc. They're having a sitewide sale for 12% off, too, (Code is : EVERYTHING), but it ends tonight at midnight unfortunately. Wish I'd found your post earlier.

Even without the sale though...very good prices for both by the gallon jugs!

Jdurand

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2014
Long Island, NY
I bought two gallons of VG from essentials depot over a year ago. I've just finished the first and cracked into the second. Stored in cabinet in the original jug it came in. No difference from the old to the new jug. If you DIY, just get the best deal you can on whatever quantity you need to get it in, it lasts for quite some time and seems to not show any signs of potential spoilage.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
The world produces a LOT of PG and VG. They are commodities. If there are varying grades with meaningful differences for vaping it would be interesting to hear about them.
The only grade you should be using is USP (in the US, or BP/EP in Britain/Europe.) That stands for [United States/British/European] Pharmacopoeia and is what people mean when they refer to "pharmaceutical grade," which is the highest purity grade available. Anything less is unacceptable.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Any reason why? Just curious. I've used ED, Liquid Barn, Nicotine River (got a free liter) and maybe one other and have not noticed much difference between them.
Personally, for me, it was their b.s. "scare" advertisement last month that said something to the effect of you better buy it now `cause our prices are going up due to product shortage or something. Low and behold the prices didn't go up and I have yet to see them be out of stock. That's just crappy business in my book and I choose NOT to give them any more of my money. Their product seems to be top rate.

ETA
Also when I bought my last 4 gallon order I compared ED's Glycube "special" to BA's everyday prices plus shipping and BA saved me about $12 bucks total. ED has good product pricing but they are making it all back in shipping. My opinion only...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread