where have u vaped

Status
Not open for further replies.

erictho

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
Edmonton
this past weekend boyfriend didn't want to step outside so that i could vape when we were in a super large mall.
so i just got out trusty mr p+ and vaped in not so busy sections of the mall, then in other areas of the mall as i grew more courage or something. i got a few dirty looks and a few teens pointed at me, otherwise i went largely unnoticed.
if they can try out the pvs at the kiosk, then the way i figure it the rest of the mall is kosher too.

I've been vaping in my office for 2 months now, no problems. I have a funny story about this...I plugged my battery into the USB adapter and inserted it in my desktop PC (the LED lights red when it is charging) I had to step away for a meeting, and when I came back several of my co-workers were standing near my office. One said he walked by and did a double take because he could swear my PC was smoking a cigarette. :confused:

-VapoHolic-

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
NJ, USA
I vaped at Chuck E Cheese a couple weeks ago. Was with the girlfriend and her little brothers and couldnt wait, just went in the stairwell connecting the second and first floor and chain vaped my hear out. Only place thats not in camera view (they have security cameras EVERYWHERE to keep an eye on kids and possible pervs lurking).

mwplefty

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
Chicago, IL
I vaped at Chuck E Cheese a couple weeks ago. Was with the girlfriend and her little brothers and couldnt wait, just went in the stairwell connecting the second and first floor and chain vaped my hear out. Only place thats not in camera view (they have security cameras EVERYWHERE to keep an eye on kids and possible pervs lurking).

How do you look like a perv vaping around kids at Chuck E Cheese? lol. You'd look more suspicious hiding in a stairwell.

burnah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Home
I vape everywhere I go, better to ask for forgiveness than permission in my opinion. If asked to stop smoking, I just say "I am not smoking" which is true, and technically there is no law in place that disallows it. I have never had anyone get aggressive about it.

That's a great way to put it mate. Same here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread