• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Where in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MedsKid

Dec 11, 2010
Welland, Ontario
Im in Welland, Ontario. Famous for our canals and murals (on the outside of buildings!) So far as I can tell my PV is the only one I've seen in the wilds around here! Currently talking to the owner of a bar (Ironically called Cheers) about letting us vapers vape indoors (the head waitress let me do it once and I got jumped by like 10 drunks they all wanted to know about it! It was really well received, plus I sent them all to Happy Vaper - Canada Electronic Cigarettes and E-Liquid, DIY Concentrated Flavorings! sry Jack!) Mwahahaha I'd love to see more vapers around here as my PV seems lonely and depressed, I'd like to see Tammy (my PV) frollic in meadows with other ppls PVs!

kanadiankat

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2010
Alberta, Canada
www.electrovapors.com
Born in Alberta.

God sick of the weather. Moved progressively south. Stopped at the Mediterranean and stayed for many years.

Returned recently - during the summer. Was deceived by the nice sunshine. Stayed.

The snow snuck up, covered everything and is now holding me prisoner at an undisclosed location near Calgary. .

sabyrock

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Have to check in too!- great to have our own place on the forum

I'm in Montreal..and from the beginning bought from Puresmoker..first the kits then parts..then ejuice..
Never tried Smoke51 and do see them selling behind the pharmacist counter but love my setup right now - classic pens & 901s..simple..

I never knew you were Canadian, great to have you with us.

Katz123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Cloverdale, BC, Canada
Born in Winnipeg, the whole family migrated west to Burnaby in 1972. So I guess I grew up in Burnaby, moved to Cloverdale in '92 and I still live there. Wow been that long already?...I think I have grown roots! I still have a soft spot for fellow 'peggers though, there is something about folks born in Winnipeg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread