where to buy an innokin itaste mvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisromano590

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2012
blackwood nj
i must say after vaping for many months now it amazes me how impossible some things are to get. it gets old going from site to site and seeing items on sites and then seeing sold out next to them. electronicstix.com had the mvp yesterday and i wanted to wait until today when i got paid to buy one, but what a surprise its not there anymore, and i cant seem to find it anywhere. but meanwhile every video i seen on youtube each reviewer had like two of them. i want to pay for one. this is definetly a pain in the rear end.

MattBott

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
A lot of the time, the company will send reviewers mod to review. That's how they are getting them (not all of them). Also, after certain reviewers give them a good review, pbusardo for one, you can expect to see them selling like crazy.

These are getting a lot of hype right now, and from what it looks like, rightfully so.

proudlion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2010
Winter Haven, FL
iTaste MVP

i must say after vaping for many months now it amazes me how impossible some things are to get. it gets old going from site to site and seeing items on sites and then seeing sold out next to them. electronicstix.com had the mvp yesterday and i wanted to wait until today when i got paid to buy one, but what a surprise its not there anymore, and i cant seem to find it anywhere. but meanwhile every video i seen on youtube each reviewer had like two of them. i want to pay for one. this is definetly a pain in the rear end.

law enforcement

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 13, 2010
Toronto, Canada
sassyjoes.ca
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread