Where Can I Get A......? Where's the best place for battery and atty resupplies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bestthingever

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
Birmingham, AL
I haven't seen any battery/atty combination bundles yet, but MyPVShop does sell 5 battery or 5 atty bundles, at least they do for the 510 (and possibly other styles as well). Also, I didn't do the math as far as whether they're actually cheaper per unit that way...I'm tempted to order them myself, just for convenience' sake, but will check the price per unit before I do....What style are you looking for ?

fatalis

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
www.myspace.com

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Where is that "spare parts" kit on the InnoVapor website? I can't find it. Overall, their prices are not that great.

On the other hand, Cignot (known for its rock-bottom prices) sells three attys for $25 and three batts for $35. That's three complete e-cigs for 70 bucks. Not bad. However, you'd be better off buying two of their $35 No Box kits (two complete 510s each) to get four complete 510s for the same price and two chargers (might come in handy). I don't understand supplier pricing sometimes.:confused:

If, for some reason, you object to having extra chargers lying around, you could order $8 attys and $12 batts from Rocky Mountain Vapor for $20 an e-cig. And, if you are buying in sufficient quantity to justify the $16 shipping cost, Heaven Gifts beats the pricing of all US suppliers: $32.50 for the complete two-ecig + charger kit, $7 attys and $10 batts. And Heaven Gifts puts it in a box – a treasured heirloom to hand down to your grandchildren.;)

In case there is any doubt, I am serious about all of the above except the value placed on that box.

telsie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2009
Maryland
On the other hand, Cignot (known for its rock-bottom prices) sells three attys for $25 and three batts for $35. That's three complete e-cigs for 70 bucks. Not bad. However, you'd be better off buying two of their $35 No Box kits (two complete 510s each) to get four complete 510s for the same price and two chargers (might come in handy). I don't understand supplier pricing sometimes.:confused:

That always baffles me too. It's a better just to get another kit or two instead of their atty or battery bundles. That's what I've been doing. I mean can you really have too many chargers? not the way I vape! :p

~Wendy

Moved On
Jan 15, 2010
Ohio

No offense...but that math needs a little work. :)

The 3 attys ($25) and the 3 batts ($35) would actually come to $60 not $70. ($20 a set)

But you're right about the kits being cheaper. Buying 2 kits ($70) gets you 4 sets of battys and attys for $17.50 each plus two free chargers.

Tuesday

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
USA
I just ordered 5 of each. I hope they're a decent vendor! I've never heard of them before so either thanx for the info, or curse you (depending on the service and quality, that is). :rolleyes:

I have ordered e-cig supplies from MyPVshop, I have received excellent service and product. Extremely fast shipping. Hope this helps. :)

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
me I'd go for heaven gifts..just because they have that snazzy 10 port multi charger for the 510...well if I was still using a 510...and to order that I gotta justify shipping from china so I'd tack on the atties and batteries there..plus they hae a couple of colors that not alot of other places have..failing that I'd go cignot or RMV for spare parts..

ithica20

Oct 23, 2009
I use wordupecig.com

prices are good. I have tried several companies, but Jeff at wordupecig.com is the best. He'll personally call you if something is backordered, or if a color is not in so you can switch. No waiting. Ships right away. I'm in Virginia, and it takes 2 business days to get his stuff from Mass. Also the 50ml flavors are cheap, great quality.

I use him because he has proven to be as reliable as running down to the convenience store for analogs was as long as I plan ahead about 2 days.

For reliability and convenience, I really, really recommend using them.

Jeff, my wife and I thank you for your hard work. Did I mention that customer service must be his cell # because he really does answer the phone 24/7? really, 24/7.

It's nice to have found an upstart who will always be available. This seems like a lifestyle business for them and they are devoted. Have placed now many orders with them, never a glitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread