Which combo has given you the most ridiculous vapor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chose2live

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2010
Arizona
i'm very interested in your experiences as to which combo has given you the most ridiculous amount of vapor.

I know throat hit and flavour play an important part in our overall vaping satisfaction but this thread is geared towards thick thick vapor!

If you have achieved the thick vapor and th and flavor then even more awesome!

Please post your experience here stating pv,attie,voltage and juice..particularly the pg/vg mix!

I am currently playing around with a vv ali'i and an hv3.5 attie. I'm also using a silver bullet 6v,reg 510 and on 3.7 with lr atties and 306's.
My juice mixes to date have been predominantly 80/20 pg/vg and now i am experimenting with 50/50.

Post away and remember "ridiculous amounts of vapor".

Post away and lets have some fun!
Thankyou.
:vapor::vapor::vapor:

Zombitedesade

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2011
Plymouth, uk
Any 100% VG mix should give a pretty ridiculous amount of vapour I suspect. Just been vaping some JohnnsonsCreek wisconsin frost juice (which is 100% VG btw) by direct dripping on my 510 Atty (I really don't know about this whole lo resistance hi resistance stuff yet guys so please forgive me here a bit) it was the atty that came with my Titan kit. I used it on my rivia 510 Battery which I found out to be a 750mAh battery with a Working Voltage 3.3-4.2v (had to look that up on liberty flights:blush:) and that gave off impressive vapour for sure.

ECOpure if you can stand the vile taste of it also gives off impressive vapour, again it's 100% VG.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
THere are a few "regulated variable voltage" pv's out there now.... sometimes called "smart" pv's, with a chip inside that makes sure that whatever voltage you choose for a particular atty/ carto is going to STAY powered at that voltage throughout the discharge cycle of the battery.
Some of them are "amp protected", meaning if the resistance is low, it may push too much amps and it will shut the device down... so you need to use SR (standard resistance - 2.0 Ohms or more).

The point is, you will get the most out of just about any atty/carto as you just dial, or click in the voltage that hits the SWEET SPOT, of just about any atty.

I have a Provari that i use a 901 dse reg. atty (2.8 Ohm) at anywhere from 3.7 to 4.5 v...
And a new Buzz Pro that will supposedly do LR... including Dual Coil carto's ! if desired. The Buzz Pro is currently up and shipping, with the improved *Infinity and a *top feeder "VVPV" coming soon... all are regulated VV powered.

I won't forget to say that using a Pyrex drip tip is the killer ticket for dripping.

and the more VG the more FOG.

DDD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
NYC
I use a reo grand at 6V with a 3.5 ohm 306 or 510 (ikv) with juice that is 50/50 like gourmet vapors almaretto, or sweet fruits or 100 VG like bobas bounty or bluemists fizzy cola

Also use maxi roughstack at 7.4V with 4.5 ohm cartos. Again, any juice at 50/50 or 100 VG is just ridiculous at high voltage (really high wattage). At 7.4 the throat hit is just stupid-but I love it.

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
Thanks for postin six. I was wondering, does the vapor feel hot with that set up?

Way too hot, but it was worth trying.. and I guess I've tried it a few times now. The vapor out of a triple coil above 6.0 or so load volts is enough to burn the roof of your mouth. The triples are just about perfect at 5.0v. And, they produce quite a cloud like that, too, but I can completely obscure the 24 inch monitor in front of me at 7.4 with PG. With VG that high, the cloud hangs in the room for a while and looks like I've been smoking a big cigar in the house.

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
That is so Hardcore! 7.4 volts! was that a gradual progression? was 5 volts not enough? then 6 volts not enough? you have some serious lung capacity, do you have any breathing problems? any side effects?

Actually, I only did it with the triple coils because I'm thinking about reviewing them. No one else has, and there has been some real live bull:censored: being said about them in the few comments there are.

I normally vape at 3.2, 3.7. 4.8, and 5.0v. Occasionally I break out my 6.0v batts, and only very rarely do I stack a couple of 18350s in an unregulated mod for 7.4v.

No vaping related breathing issues. I smoked for about 25 years, and vaping the last year plus a few months made me feel better than I have in a decade. High voltage, low voltage, dark juice, light juice, PG, VG - I haven't had any troubles to mention besides the occasional stuffy or runny nose when I'm using 100% VG too many days in a row.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Buzz Pro set at 4.5V's with an 801 Fusion (don't know resistance by regular) loaded with virginvapor.com's 100% VG Chocolate Cake. I can fog my living room with this setup.

Dammit hairball! I was all set to give my answer and you chimed in right away with a nearly identical setup. :)

I'm using an original Buzz (Pro should come this week) set at 4.5 to 4.7 volts with a 2.6Ω IKV 801 Fusion loaded with home mixed Chocolate Caramel, 50%VG / 50%PG.

Hairball and I are definitely on the same track. We even use the same tanks. :)

chose2live

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2010
Arizona
Thanks all for the feedback. General concensus seems to be 100%vg. My only concern about 100%vg is how that would perform in a bottom feeder like the ali'i? Any experiences out there with that?
I drip at home but when i'm out and about i like the pick up and go of the ali'i.
I would just like a thicker vape than what i have been experiencing with the 80/20. I have ordered some 50/50 to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread