Which e-cig would give me the best experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently bought an itaste vv, which performs awesome, but it doesnt have the best looks, so i, just for an esthetic upgrade, would like to buy another one, this time i would like it to have higher voltage or wattage setups, like 6W to 15W. I've been checking from site to site and youtube, and so far i have been interested by:

Lavatube V2
eVic
Itaste SVD
Silver Bullet (with kick)

I like those because of their looks and their performance, i like the eVic software, but i know it only goes up to 11W.

So which one do you think would be better for me? if there are other mods u think are good too, i would love to hear of them.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Me thinks you may have a very hard time find something that goes to 15W. Come to think of it, I don't think I have met anyone who uses such a high wattage. And you won't find a heavy hitter than looks like an analog either Silver Bullet with a kick would do the trick and is a very heavy hitter, but not to 15 W.

Maybe other members know of something. I don't. Sorry

DigitalBloody

Aug 5, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I got a black eVic over a month ago and paired with w protank 2. I love it. It vapes like a beast. I have no need to go over 9 watts I usually keep it around 7.1-7.5 watts with a 2.2 ohm head. I just purchased 2 tube kits one in white and one in chrome. It's nice to be able to customize it when I want to. The nice thing is you don't have to buy a charger or anything else extra for that matter as the kit has everything you need except for a tank and some juice.

zanestone

Aug 21, 2013
Memphis, TN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread