Which is the best LR510? Bauway, Eastmall, Joye or Cisco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2010
Hungary
Hi guys,

Which is the best LR510 atty? Bauway, Eastmall, Joye or Cisco?
I don't care too much about lifetime. I mean if they die quicker, it's not a big tragedy to me.
But I DO care about the taste and the vapor production.

I'm asking this because earlier I was addicted to LR510 and nowadays I just simply CAN'T find a good one. :-(((
The first LR510 I tried was an Eastmall version. An earlier Eastmall version. I got it from a friend. (I don't know when did he buy it)
That was A-W-S-O-M-E. I fell in love with it immediately.
Huge vapor, kicked like a horse, and the flavor was also perfect. No funny taste, no metallic taste.
It was simply perfect. But the poor little thing died after a couple of weeks.

So I ordered 5 pieces of LR510 attys from Eastmall right away. I thought they'll be exactly the same as my little favourite atty. But I was wrong.
The 5 attys which I received from Eastmall was useless.
If I rate the earlier Eastmall version for 10/10, then I would rate the new version which I received 2/10.
Vapor production is very low, and all of them had a terrible metallic, burnt, vomit taste.
I couldn't do anything else than throwing them out into the thrash. Eastmall offered me to replace them (they were correct of course), but the shipping price of returning the items would actually cost me more than the price of the attys, so I just threw them out. Also I'm not sure if they replaced them then the replaced ones would be better at all.

Then... I ordered one Joye LR510. (I was more cautious this time...haha.. I did not dare to buy 5 again).
I received it today.
It definitely better than the newest version of Eastmall's LR510, but still isn't as good as the older Eastmall version. :-((
Quite a lot of vapor, that's okay. I would rate the vapor production 8.5/10
But the taste isn't perfect. It's a bit metallic. I'm not satisfied with it. I cannot feel the taste of my favourite e-liquids with this one perfectly.

So this is where the story ends. PLEEEEASE give me advices and tips!
Which is the best LR510 in your opinion?
Bauway, Eastmall, Joye or Cisco?

I've never tried Bauway and Cisco. Are they cool?
I've heard many good things about Cisco. But they are quite expensive.
Is it really worth the higher price? Or is it the same as Joye's LR510?
How about the Bauway version? I've never ever seen one actually. I just saw it in a webshop somewhere. I also saw an LR510 version, made by "Smoke Tech" or something.
Has anybody ever tried that?

Please let me know if any of you tried the LR510 attys of these manufacturers.
What is your opinion about them? Which is the best and which could get the best "price/quality" rating?
Because I don't wanna pay more for any atty if it's not better than all the other ones.
But if it's really that good, then okay... I'll buy a handful of them for sure.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Cisco LR attys also are very well thought of. I would also check out the 2.0 ohm LR 510 attys sold by IkenVape ... especially on a 3.7V mod (yields a very satisfying 6.8 watts power and a fairly conservative 1.8 amps current). The 2.3 amps current produced by the typical 1.5 ohm LRs on a 3.4V fat batt burn out the atomizer too quickly IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread