Which Tank do you run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

b0redagain

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Denver, CO
Submarine tank from Mom and Pop...love it.

Attachments

• IMG_20120407_160358.jpg
    IMG_20120407_160358.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 240

Freddie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
The NETWORK
If the phiniac peeps would get the SS caps in stock (and make them for custom tanks) I could see paying that much...but they never seem to be in stock and they do not have them for the color sandblasted tanks.
I will make a note of that MASTEROFDAMPF and inqure your suggestion! Thanks for your input and it is very much appreciated!

Last edited:

Ratchet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Phiiiiiiiniiiiiiiac!

I agree! Just got my sandblasted safari Tallboy Phiniac this morning and I am absolutely loving it! I am now free to try some juices that I didn't dare use in the normal plastic tanks like cinnamon. Also, Ectoplasm ejuice would leave my plastic tank with a dull residue on the inside. I'm running Ecto in the Phiniac right now, and I'm not seeing a residue. NICE tank! I will be back for a few more designs pretty soon, I'm sure..... :)

Cowboy Cru

Moved On
Mar 24, 2012
I agree! Just got my sandblasted safari Tallboy Phiniac this morning and I am absolutely loving it! I am now free to try some juices that I didn't dare use in the normal plastic tanks like cinnamon. Also, Ectoplasm ejuice would leave my plastic tank with a dull residue on the inside. I'm running Ecto in the Phiniac right now, and I'm not seeing a residue. NICE tank! I will be back for a few more designs pretty soon, I'm sure..... :)

Think those would do well on a Lavatank? What type of cart do they use?

-CC-my avatar is Uranus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread