RDA Whistling Griffin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe A

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Collingswood, NJ
Wide open I have no noise, as I close it down to half way I get a turbulent noise, half way to closed I'm getting the whistle. It's killing the experience. I was thinking of taking a file to the vent opening and trying to slant the thin metal (it's black so not my favorite option). Any one have this issue / solution. Any opinions woi be appreciated.

Edit: Ohhhh crap rda sub not the rta sub. Please move it.

danielpm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2012
Braga, Portugal
Wide open I have no noise, as I close it down to half way I get a turbulent noise, half way to closed I'm getting the whistle. It's killing the experience. I was thinking of taking a file to the vent opening and trying to slant the thin metal (it's black so not my favorite option). Any one have this issue / solution. Any opinions woi be appreciated.

Edit: Ohhhh crap RDA sub not the RTA sub. Please move it.
Same here. It's frustrating, so I just keep it wide open.

Joe A

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Collingswood, NJ
It's been frustrating, but I actually have been lowering the coil trying to tighten the air flow. I have had some success. It's not my favorite, and actually I like the crius fasttech clone much better for this style tank.

I still swear by my aquas. I've had the SEs going daily forever. All these new tanks just end up irritating me. Everything feels rushed, incomplete and cheap. The serpent was decent, bacholer has a good vape bit again is flimsy. I think I'm rambling.

But a picture of the Griffin actually whistling on the tank would have made it all better.

Reactions: Tol
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread