Status
Not open for further replies.

FisherPal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
Campbell River, BC
As I only just got mine today, I cannot give you any 'long term' feedback but what I can say is that (IMHO) it is a huge step up from the short wick ones! I love, love, LOVE the fact that I am not having to constantly tip the darn thing. Getting great vapor, TH and flavor coming through. I have a caramel apple in there right now and really enjoying it. My problem with the SD's has been that every single one in the past has quickly (within a day or two) started leaking from the battery end. User error of some sort I am sure but darned if I know what it is. Anyway i will be watching for this. If it happens again, it's the last one I try but, for ease of use and production, if you liked the other SD's, I think you will be very happy with this one.

Clovery

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
new jersey
giving this a little bump...

Got some of the new vision clearomizers (stardusts) and filled one up with orange de sangre (highbrow). Since this is a "natural" orange flavor I assume it would contain citric acid and crack the old style stardusts. I was always afraid to put it in a V1. The V2+ is doing fine - no cracking, leaking or clouding and the liquid has been in there over 24 hours now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread