Who has Vaped the longest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I'm at a year and a little over a month. I feel great! I know there are a couple of people on ECF that are over 5 years vaping now. I'm amazed that they have stuck it out with all the modding they had to do on the equipment they had to work with back then.

Maybe a few of them will see this thread and stop in. :)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Just found a "I remember back in the day" thread that looks to have some great history lessons... 79 pages worth

I was going to suggest that thread but couldn't find it and gave up looking for it. There are some interesting talk of vaping devices and long time vapers in that thread

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I'm at a year and a little over a month. I feel great! I know there are a couple of people on ECF that are over 5 years vaping now. I'm amazed that they have stuck it out with all the modding they had to do on the equipment they had to work with back then.

Maybe a few of them will see this thread and stop in. :)

Dripping was a way of life back then...

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I do find a difference from back then... The total lack of needing to smoke. I remember being at the computer with 5 901 batteries in chargers, since they lasted only 30 minutes. One day I was carrying an analog in my vaping purse that finally broke completely without getting smoked. Unfortunately for me it's smoking a pack a day and vaping fills in (I came to smoke 2 1/2 packs last week). I wish I had been able to go on vaping back then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread