who i am

Status
Not open for further replies.
and now I tell you that I am Barbara Fitchette, living in Toronto where the grass is still green and not a hint of frost. I smoked from age 16 to 55, stopped, then restarted with a cigar when in Cuba. I have stopped and started many times. My doctor told me it takes the average person 12 tries to quit smoking. I am now 67, bought this Kanger mini yesterday and got hooked. I do not miss the yucky mucous-making real cigarettes.
I posted a thread asking how to take more than just two puffs without the machine shutting up. Always somethin'.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hello & welcome @barbara fitchette :)

Can you tell us a bit more about which Kanger mini you have & exactly what happens when it it shuts up?

ETA - just found your other thread so might be best if we post on nthere to try to help you & keep this as a welcome thread? :)

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Welcome Barbara!!!

I think what you want to know is how to make it work longer? What you need to do is let off of the button for a millisecond and then press it again. These devices have an shutoff at 10 seconds. You can immediately press it again for another puff though.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Welcome
emoticon-wave-goodbye_01_thumb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread