Status
Not open for further replies.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
I only have one of their flavors in my stash thus far and I've not tried it yet, but Inawera (INA/INW) seem highly regarded in the DIY community. Many people are fond of their “Shisha ____” line of flavors; they didn’t have that where I placed my last order so I’ve just got the regular “Strawberry E-Aromat” flavor to try out some day.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
I thought it would make sense to just set up authorised manufacturers in more than one country.
My bad...
This ain’t coca-cola we’re talking about. I don’t think there’s that much demand for INW flavor syrup that they have to set up regional production centers. There are flavor manufacturers all over, but they’re all different brands. INW is in Poland, FA I believe is Italian, there’s at least one that comes from France, I think TPA/TFA is US-based, Hangsen comes from China...

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I've started to research for some juice and ran into a company I've never heard of, nor where they are from. The name of the company is called: INAWERA. Anyone ever heard of them?

Thanks
Hi and welcome,
Inawera is a reputable and trusted company. They have some fantastic flavours and Chemnovatic nicotine is some of the best on the planet.
Careful!...they have hundreds of flavours. :headbang: (coffee paradise: A delicious coffee and tobacco vape. I recommend it.)

Cheers
I

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
Yea, where US Laws are followed. Thanks for the info.
Newsflash: outside the US nobody seems to be interested in following US law :lol:

They follow EU law and for e-flavors the TPD2. Which means there's toxicological and emission data for each of their products and some flavor compounds are banned (like eg diacetyl).

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I like their flavors (those I have tried). I'm not too worried about manufacturing issues, they seem of very high quality. I have avoided their "shishka" line, but then again, I also avoided hookahs. I am so not into vaping perfumes. A lot of folks do like their shiska line though and probably at the right percentage I could see it being potentially pleasant. Etc.

Anna

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I use Inawera Pineapple concentrate for my Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipe. Tasty stuff.

I get the majority of my flavor concentrates from Bull City Vapers. They have a customer feedback section where you can determine how different manufacturer's flavorings impact your recipes. For example, I was looking for a more "fruity" pineapple as opposed to a more "candy" flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread