Who makes the best Waffle eliquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerryB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Forest Hills, NY
I suppose I ought to clarify my previous post so I don't sound like a total grump. I have tried NiteLite Waffles, TastyVapor Waffles, Want2Vape Belgian Breakfast, and DeejStuff Waffles that I got in a trade. None of them suited me.

Thank you - and I'm sorry to hear that none of those worked for you.

This is a bit off topic, but - there's something so odd about vaping as it relates to taste - a phenomena that I can't compare to anything else that we consume.
Case in point - you didn't care for the waffle juice from any of the vendors you've tried - yet others will sing their praises. But if we all took a bite out of an apple (assunimg that we all like to eat fruit) we'd probably agree that it was either sweet, tart, tasty or rotten. People who enjoy eating real fruit wouldn't necessarily differ in their opinion as widely as do vapors with eliquids. I don't know why it is that when it comes to eliquids, there seems to be no logical rhythm or reason as to why our taste perceptions vary as they do. There's just something strange about taste as it relates to vaping.

Like so many of us, I abhor wasting money on juices that I don't like. Which is why I try to follow reviews from those who like or dislike juices that I've tried, and more importantly, with whom I agree.

Last edited:

JerryB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Forest Hills, NY
Kick bass has the best waffle I have had, with Altcig running a close second.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Thank you! I have Waffle from AltCig and like it - which is why I wanted to find out if there was something else out there that I might like even better.

I've been meaning to place an order with KBV (lots of stellar reviews) but I keep hesitating to to do so based on the sense that I get that their juices deliver little or very mild throat hit - which is an extremely important criteria for me. Do you like juices with a good throat hit - and if so, how would you rate KBV?

I've viewed a number of positive reviews from CJ / Vapingmonkey who's praised KBV - however - he's stated more than a few times that he vapes at low nic levels, and doesn't care for strong throat hit. I vape at 18 mg and favor higher PG ratios.

JerryB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Forest Hills, NY
I have only tried one waffle flavor and that was from Ms. T's. I thought it was excellent and it hadn't steeped yet. It's been sitting now for about three weeks and I can't wait to get back to it.

Thank you! I'm going to get around to placing my first order with Mrs. T's one of these days.

JerryB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Forest Hills, NY
Highbrow Belgian Waffle. Tastes like the real thing. Not too sweet. Customizable but seems perfect as is. Fantastic. It can be overwhelmed by fruit flavors if you mix but i find it mixes very well with straight tobacco flavors. It is the only juice I have absolutely NO doubts about.

Thank you for your post! Would you consider it full flavored? Some of Highbrows juices aren't as full flavored as I like, though throat hit and overall quality is exceptional. Cheesecake Torte, for example, has the most appetizing aroma of any juice I've ever purchased, yet it barely has any flavor (in my personal opinion). Yet I've had others from their offerings that were very satisfying flavor-wise (the ever popular Orange de Sangre is a good example).

Longhorn

Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Streamwood, IL
I have tried waffle flavors from 8 different suppliers. My favorite by far is ECBlends. If you, like me, want more flavor, you can choose either Extra or Double Extra flavor. You can also add other stuff like butter, cream, syrup etc.

Be sure and use the discount code "10020" for 20% off your purchase.

Last edited:

XfooYen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2012
SoCal
Thank you for your post! Would you consider it full flavored? Some of Highbrows juices aren't as full flavored as I like, though throat hit and overall quality is exceptional. Cheesecake Torte, for example, has the most appetizing aroma of any juice I've ever purchased, yet it barely has any flavor (in my personal opinion). Yet I've had others from their offerings that were very satisfying flavor-wise (the ever popular Orange de Sangre is a good example).

I think the Highbrow Waffle flavor is full and ready to vape right out of the bottle. I thought the cheesecake smelled better than it tasted too. The thing I like about Highbrow is that you can add "double flavor" or "extra sweet" with your order as well as any other suggestion. The fullness of flavor also depends on the PG/VG ratio and nic quantities. Higher nic levels will generally reduce flavor profile. Their default PG/VG ratio is 80/20. Higher VG will also reduce the flavor.

JerryB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Forest Hills, NY
I have tried waffle flavors from 8 different suppliers. My favorite by far is ECBlends. If you, like me, want more flavor, you can choose either Extra or Double Extra flavor. You can also add other stuff like butter, cream, syrup etc.

Be sure and use the discount code "10020" for 20% off your purchase.

Thank you! EC Blend's prices are low enough that its definitely worth a try. Besides price, I've found their eliquids are always full flavored and deliver good TH at the 18 mg that I vape.

JerryB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Forest Hills, NY
I think the Highbrow Waffle flavor is full and ready to vape right out of the bottle. I thought the cheesecake smelled better than it tasted too. The thing I like about Highbrow is that you can add "double flavor" or "extra sweet" with your order as well as any other suggestion. The fullness of flavor also depends on the PG/VG ratio and nic quantities. Higher nic levels will generally reduce flavor profile. Their default PG/VG ratio is 80/20. Higher VG will also reduce the flavor.

Given that we both agree on the Cheesecake flavor (or lack of) makes your recommendation invaluable to me. I've definitely got to try their Waffle.
I used to order higher VG when I first started to vape, till I found out that it diminishes flavor. However, I didn't know that higher nic levels will also reduce flavor (I vape at 18mg). I appreciate the information' Thank you!

XfooYen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2012
SoCal
Given that we both agree on the Cheesecake flavor (or lack of) makes your recommendation invaluable to me. I've definitely got to try their Waffle.
I used to order higher VG when I first started to vape, till I found out that it diminishes flavor. However, I didn't know that higher nic levels will also reduce flavor (I vape at 18mg). I appreciate the information' Thank you!

18mg shouldn't cut the taste. The higher 24-36mg can be noticeably lighter in flavor and heavier in TH. PM me with what you find in your search. I'm a waffle FIEND. :evil:

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
High Desert Vapes included a sample of Dueling Banjos and I'm currently enjoying it. To me, maple syrup is the most pronounced flavor, but the company claims that it blends six tobacco flavors in it. I never though I'd enjoy waffle/syrup-type juices, but I'm digging this one so much that I'm going to try more.

JerryB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Forest Hills, NY
High Desert Vapes included a sample of Dueling Banjos and I'm currently enjoying it. To me, maple syrup is the most pronounced flavor, but the company claims that it blends six tobacco flavors in it. I never though I'd enjoy waffle/syrup-type juices, but I'm digging this one so much that I'm going to try more.

Thank you! Though I'm not too crazy over a strong maple syrup taste, you never know till you try - besides, I've never tried anything from High Desert Vapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread