• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Who rules the roost, you or your pet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

notsoogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
The REAL Washington
Holy CRAP Niko!! :shock:

Alright 2 questions for you..do you leave the bathtub running ALL day? If so, I'm assuming it's at a trickle so she can drink from the tap? And two, how does a cat 'nurse' in your armpit? :laugh:

I don't think I want to know!!:shock:

Too late...I saw it! LOL...I had one that always wanted to nurse in my hair!

Last edited:

Stephaniems

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
Just a test to see if I did the picture thing right.

My shepherd sadie as a puppy, need to take a picture of her now she's a bit bigger.

Attachments

• Sadie2.jpg
    Sadie2.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 15

SpiritAir

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2010
Louisiana
SpiritAir do you have the dog now and deciding whether you want to keep it, or do you plan on getting another?

Well...right now she is here with me. She looks like an australian shepard...she is def a cutie...ice blue eyes. She's sweet, but very hyper... o_O
been caring for her since she "found" this house. I'm in the process of moving, so I may keep her since I will have larger property.....:) I can't say no.....They just "melt" me! :)

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Too funny, all of you. Of course, I rule the roost....I have 4 min pins and a pomeranian:) 4 cats, also. Yes, I am nuts and I lie a lot:).

We had a kitten who nursed on my daughter's ear forever. Drove me crazy with the slurping noises. She didn't mind it. Sadly, he had to be put down at age 3 due to health problems.

I used to show Shih Tzus, Yorkies, English Pointers, toy Poodles and Afghans. Talk about nuts....the day I won at the specialty, I said no more. I walked away and never looked back.

jj2

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2009
    Hundred Acre Wood
    We've had a German Sheppard that we thought about showing (the only dog that wasn't a mute that we owned) and she was smart as a whip. We just didn't take the time (both kids were really young at the time) to train. Later on I became friends with a lady that showed her Great Danes---when I saw what she had to do, I was glad I never got into it that heavy.

Nighthawk

ECF Veteran
    Jun 4, 2010
    Southeast Texas
    usually when they are being 'bad' they are intent on getting what they want. I use a small spray bottle. First I will go "PPPPSssssssTTT!" and if that doesn't work, then they get a spritz while I am making that same sound again. I start when they are young and dumb. It does not take very long before they understand. Then for the rest of their lives, you mostly just have to make the sound and they will quit. Very occasionally they will need more pursuasion, but I have always had well mannered friendly lovey cats. they come when they're called, don't scratch, bite or tear up the furnature. they even put up with the baby yanking on them and dragging them all over until I can get there to rescue them! Too bad this method does NOT work to keep cats off the keyboard!!! lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread