Who vapes 36 mg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bklyngoil

Jan 18, 2011
New York
Hello everyone.

I started out chain-vaping 36mg 9 weeks ago. Within 2 weeks cut down to 30mg and then 24mg BUT I found myself thinking more and more about analogs. They weren't even heavy cravings (I would describe it as fond thoughts of analogs) but it scared me so I went back up to 30/36 for another 4 weeks. A couple of weeks ago I felt confident enough to try the 24mg again and have been vaping that since, with no cravings. I will always have 36mg on hand.

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
Hello everyone.

I started out chain-vaping 36mg 9 weeks ago. Within 2 weeks cut down to 30mg and then 24mg BUT I found myself thinking more and more about analogs. They weren't even heavy cravings (I would describe it as fond thoughts of analogs) but it scared me so I went back up to 30/36 for another 4 weeks. A couple of weeks ago I felt confident enough to try the 24mg again and have been vaping that since, with no cravings. I will always have 36mg on hand.

That happened to me too! I was comfortable at 24 but tried 18 for a few days.. I started remembering all the great times me and my smokes had together. It wasn't like a craving at all, it was like thinking fondly about smoking.

I went back to 24 and the thoughts went away :)

les017

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2010
Hacienda Heights, CA
I started with 18 & 24 but struggled. Went to 30 and got off the cigs and after 1 month dropped back to 24. Now 6 months later I find that 24 during the day is great but since I mindlessly chain-vape at night I am starting to go back to 18 for the evenings.

Personally I found the difference between 24 and 30 to be MUCH more noticeable than the diff between 18 & 24...even though it's a lower percentage of difference.

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
Exactly!! The psychological addiction is huge for me. It's almost like losing an old friend. Sounds crazy but that is how I feel some times. Any advice?

if 24 (and the occasional 36) works for you stick with it. If you were planning to eventually lower your mg and maybe stop vaping one day then I can't offer any advice. I plan to keep vaping forever (likely at 24mg).

I read a study where smoking can destroy your dopamine receptors in your brain over time - so it is possible that long time smokers will never be able to process dopamine the same way non-smokers (who never smoked) are able to. IMO, quitting nicotine (for me) would be like taking an anti-anti-depressant (taking sad pills?) for the rest of my life... that's the last thing I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread