Status
Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
The next time I order, I'd be interested in some of that too. I can handle VG, but I tend to cut the WTA with VG, as it's easy to find locally (Walmart) and PG isn't.

Edit: the percentage Nermal gave is fine for me as well.

Give me a week and I will have a batch put together.

How are you doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Give me a week and I will have a batch put together.

How are you doing?

A week is fine. I probably will put in an order in about two weeks. Rent and bills seem to be sucking up most of my disposable income these days. I need to find a roommate. Or a girlfriend.

On second thought, I'll take the girlfriend. :)

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
We wouldn't want it any other way.
Me neither!
Since I posted I've been sitting here trying to force myself to remember being a smoker, I honestly can't do it. I can remember things about it, I can remember smoking, but I can't remember BEING a smoker. That man doesn't exist anymore even in memories.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Glad Snork and many of us are still here. We are so lucky and I never want to take it for granted. Finding Aroma and WTA a bit more than 2 years ago was like finding the missing link. I have no plan on leaving. Why would I? This stuff works

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I'm curious to see what people think about WTA and vaping. It's been several years since our first batch and this industry has changed so much.

The industry may have changed but I certainly have not:
I'm really looking forward to it; if I have to drive to AZ to get it I will.
Good luck, better mousetrap builder!

At any rate, the story I'm sticking to is that using high nicotine WTA eliquid is the most efficient and satisfying way to vape. For me, logically it would also have to be healthier (we can say that, can't we?) to vape 2-3 mls a day compared to 20-30 mls of 3mg nic-only juice merely to visualize the clouds. Personally I think vapers swallowed the industry's "evolution" hook, line and sinker on that one. I'm thankful to still be on the cutting edge.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I'm curious to see what people think about WTA and vaping. It's been several years since our first batch and this industry has changed so much.

I have been vaping for several years now and still embrace most permutations on vaping. By day, when I am at work, I will vape 12-18 mg liquid in protank type devices on Ego Twists or other similar closed tubed mods at around 9 watts, and by night I will vape 3-6 mg juice between 50-100 watts on a sub-ohm tank or rebuildable tank atomizer.

In every respect and variation, WTA always has a role to play. When I get an itch to vape something that will calm me a bit and knock the edge off a cigarette craving, and give me those alkaloids that are missing from standard juices, I will mix in Unflavored WTA (I still have Aromae-juice WTA I purchased 2 years ago) 26ml with a 0mg nicotine juice and vape at 3mg WTA strength. So WTA still has a place in all kinds of set ups and I use it from time to time in my high powered devices, albeit, mixed so the juice has 3mg or 6mg strength.

I still have some of that good quality unflavoured WTA juice I purchased from Aromae-Juice 2 years ago and its still as good as the day I got it. My unflavored WTA lives in my fridge.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I have been vaping for several years now and still embrace most permutations on vaping. By day, when I am at work, I will vape 12-18 mg liquid in protank type devices on Ego Twists or other similar closed tubed mods at around 9 watts, and by night I will vape 3-6 mg juice between 50-100 watts on a sub-ohm tank or rebuildable tank atomizer.

In every respect and variation, WTA always has a role to play. When I get an itch to vape something that will calm me a bit and knock the edge off a cigarette craving, and give me those alkaloids that are missing from standard juices, I will mix in Unflavored WTA (I still have Aromae-juice WTA I purchased 2 years ago) 26ml with a 0mg nicotine juice and vape at 3mg WTA strength. So WTA still has a place in all kinds of set ups and I use it from time to time in my high powered devices, albeit, mixed so the juice has 3mg or 6mg strength.

I still have some of that good quality unflavoured WTA juice I purchased from Aromae-Juice 2 years ago and its still as good as the day I got it. My unflavored WTA lives in my fridge.

Its cool to read your story. How long have you been smoke free ? Is it easier or harder to get nic products now?

Reactions: AnthonyB

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
The industry may have changed but I certainly have not:

At any rate, the story I'm sticking to is that using high nicotine WTA eliquid is the most efficient and satisfying way to vape. For me, logically it would also have to be healthier (we can say that, can't we?) to vape 2-3 mls a day compared to 20-30 mls of 3mg nic-only juice merely to visualize the clouds. Personally I think vapers swallowed the industry's "evolution" hook, line and sinker on that one. I'm thankful to still be on the cutting edge.

I never really got into sub ohm vaping but people seem to love it. How do you see the market playing out in the next 2-5 years?

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Its cool to read your story. How long have you been smoke free ? Is it easier or harder to get nic products now?

Getting nicotine products is about the same. Nothing has changed in that regard yet ahead of the deeming regulation changes. After 2017 who knows what will happen to vaping in the US.

Have your sales been affected by more people vaping sub ohm devices ? Is there still plenty of demand for WTA?

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Somehow four years have come and gone while I've been vaping Aroma Ejuice WTA. And here I still am.

Snork,

I'm sure you have tried other eliquids out there, can you give me or others some insight regarding WTA made from Aroma vs others that claim to make WTA?

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Snork,

I'm sure you have tried other eliquids out there, can you give me or others some insight regarding WTA made from Aroma vs others that claim to make WTA?
Oh man, I'm just waking up laying here in bed with a cup of coffee. Perfect timing.
It has been a long time since I vaped anything other than Aroma WTA. I mean years. I have tried two others for sure and maybe a third, not enough coffee yet.
Since I know what WTA is and is supposed to be - that being yours and DVap's - I have never tried another juice claiming to be WTA that even remotely resembles it. One time I was even convinced that the active ingredients weren't extracted from tobacco, it produced a weird unwelcome effect. The other was a funky sludge that was just plain gross. I know I tried one more but I can't remember it at all so obviously it made zero impression.

In my opinion these other vendors had no right to call their juice WTA because either they had no idea what WTA was and how to produce it, or were trying to pull a fast one.

Edit: The post you quoted of mine was old enough that now I can say I've used Aroma WTA for five years, and here I still am. :) I have evolved though, I vape it unflavored.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread