The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Wholesales Info!

Discussion in 'Alien Visions E-Juice' started by Wookie1, May 23, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Wookie1

Wookie1 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jul 9, 2013
    Lancaster, CA
    Greetings Everyone!

We know many have been asking about when we might start doing wholesales, thus we are happy to announce that we are now accepting applications for wholesale. Please email us at avejuicedark@gmail.com for information on the terms and conditions to becoming a wholesaler with AVE Juice :thumbs:

2. Grrrr

Grrrr Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Will you be offering bottles in larger sizes than 100ml in the future for non wholesale customers?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

3. Wookie1

Jul 9, 2013
    Lancaster, CA
    As of right now the biggest size bottle we offer for our customers whether it's for wholesale or personal use is 100mls. I honestly do not know if we will be selling bottles bigger than a 100mls in the future. Hope that helps :)

4. Grrrr

Grrrr Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for the swift reply, just thought I'd ask as it's my all day vape so would by larger bottles if offered, I suspect others would too.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

5. BentWookie

BentWookie Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2013
    SF Bay Area CA USA
    I noticed on the web site that you guys mentioned the possibility of special pricing of "larger orders". What would constitute a larger order? 1000mls+?

6. Wookie1

Jul 9, 2013
    Lancaster, CA
    To get the special pricing you would have to make a purchase of $1,000 or more which would then be our wholesaling prices. Hope that helps!

7. phanto

phanto Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 27, 2012
    Melbourne
    What would really help is if somebody would ship the stuff international as Ben doesn't seem really interested in doing that.

I need my Gorilla juice as well as that other stuff everybody talks about. I've got the money, Wookie, so make me feel lucky.

Any possibility?

8. Wookie1

Jul 9, 2013
    Lancaster, CA
    I assure you we are working on getting International Shipping, we are hoping we will have it available to you guys soon!