Not open for further replies.

Wookie1

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Lancaster, CA
www.avejuice.com
Greetings Everyone!

We know many have been asking about when we might start doing wholesales, thus we are happy to announce that we are now accepting applications for wholesale. Please email us at avejuicedark@gmail.com for information on the terms and conditions to becoming a wholesaler with AVE Juice :thumbs:

Last edited:

Wookie1

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Lancaster, CA
www.avejuice.com
I noticed on the web site that you guys mentioned the possibility of special pricing of "larger orders". What would constitute a larger order? 1000mls+?

To get the special pricing you would have to make a purchase of $1,000 or more which would then be our wholesaling prices. Hope that helps!

phanto

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2012
Melbourne
As of right now the biggest size bottle we offer for our customers whether it's for wholesale or personal use is 100mls. I honestly do not know if we will be selling bottles bigger than a 100mls in the future. Hope that helps :)

What would really help is if somebody would ship the stuff international as Ben doesn't seem really interested in doing that.

I need my Gorilla juice as well as that other stuff everybody talks about. I've got the money, Wookie, so make me feel lucky.

Any possibility?

Last edited:

Wookie1

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Lancaster, CA
www.avejuice.com
What would really help is if somebody would ship the stuff international as Ben doesn't seem really interested in doing that.

I need my Gorilla juice as well as that other stuff everybody talks about. I've got the money, Wookie, so make me feel lucky.

Any possibility?

I assure you we are working on getting International Shipping, we are hoping we will have it available to you guys soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread