Not open for further replies.

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
LOL Thanks sallana!! I think I finally did it- and I dont know what the difference was- I put the [ img ] stuff on it a dozen times!! LOL uggggggggg

HTML and BB code is different. HTML code uses < > and BB code uses [ ]. You were trying to use HTML code, lol. But, when you're writing a post there are some icons up in above the text area. After the big A, there are three icons: A world, a picture frame, and a film strip. For pictures click on the picture frame, then just copy/paste in the direct URL to the pic. Voila! The world is for hyperlinks,and the filmstrip is for Youtube vids.

heather, Its EASY! just get some nail stickers and GO TO TOWN!! :) THEN put clear fingernail polish on them and let that dry (it dries really quick) And they are BLINGED OUT!! :)

The hot pink thing is a drip tip,

OH and the jewel on the tip- Look on Youtube for missnomads video on how to change your ash tip. Its just jewels from walmart craft section, a peice out of a carto (the white mouth peice thingy) and some superglue! :)

its easy, and fun and really makes them neater looking IMHO- plus, they are more 'me' :)

Leanne, oh yea- :) I am dangerous- and NOTHING would stick around me for long! LOL actually its the polish they put on your nails when you get acrylics done- the thick stuff- so it lasts longer and is shinier- you can get it at any beauty supply, its in a round bottle and has a blue hue but goes on clear-

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
heather, Its EASY! just get some nail stickers and GO TO TOWN!! :) THEN put clear fingernail polish on them and let that dry (it dries really quick) And they are BLINGED OUT!! :)

The hot pink thing is a drip tip,

OH and the jewel on the tip- Look on Youtube for missnomads video on how to change your ash tip. Its just jewels from walmart craft section, a peice out of a carto (the white mouth peice thingy) and some superglue! :)

its easy, and fun and really makes them neater looking IMHO- plus, they are more 'me' :)

Leanne, oh yea- :) I am dangerous- and NOTHING would stick around me for long! LOL actually its the polish they put on your nails when you get acrylics done- the thick stuff- so it lasts longer and is shinier- you can get it at any beauty supply, its in a round bottle and has a blue hue but goes on clear-

I am really good at acrylic nails and I am always doing mine and my friends hands for parties and such. I CAN NEVER FIND THIS STUFF!! Please help me! I cannot find it at any beauty supply! Ebay link or something?? lol

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
I am really good at acrylic nails and I am always doing mine and my friends hands for parties and such. I CAN NEVER FIND THIS STUFF!! Please help me! I cannot find it at any beauty supply! Ebay link or something?? lol

Have you tried Sally's Beauty Supply? our local one usually has it

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Have you tried Sally's Beauty Supply? our local one usually has it

We don't have one here..Just walmart, some mall shops and nail salons.. nail salons won't sell it to me, and the malls shops/walmart/etc have a decent enough top coat that is shiny, but not as intense as the stuff they use at nail salons

I do acrylics too~ I was poor in school and everyone else got a mani pedi every week- I was jealous and so I learned how- LOL I did them for abut 20 years- except for about a 6 month stint when hubby wouldnt allow supergule in the house- I had a tube blow up in my face and glue my eyes shut- LOL But after he started seeing the 20.00 every week or two for new nails he relented. LOL
I had to quit doing my nails when I started doing cakes- The dye keeps my fingers dyed and they look awful- Worse than a mechanics hands- I have GOT to buy some gloves. LOL

The one I used to get all the time was a solar nail- product- the one they put on your nails before they put you under the light? Kinda like a shellac? I emptied that bottle a while back and dont have another- I buy mine at Sallies Beauty supply

THis that I have right now is called "beauty secrets" Top Coat, Fast Finish nail polish dryer it really does as good and isnt as tempremental when being applied on Humid days-

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
I do acrylics too~ I was poor in school and everyone else got a mani pedi every week- I was jealous and so I learned how- LOL I did them for abut 20 years- except for about a 6 month stint when hubby wouldnt allow supergule in the house- I had a tube blow up in my face and glue my eyes shut- LOL But after he started seeing the 20.00 every week or two for new nails he relented. LOL
I had to quit doing my nails when I started doing cakes- The dye keeps my fingers dyed and they look awful- Worse than a mechanics hands- I have GOT to buy some gloves. LOL

The one I used to get all the time was a solar nail- product- the one they put on your nails before they put you under the light? Kinda like a shellac? I emptied that bottle a while back and dont have another- I buy mine at Sallies Beauty supply

THis that I have right now is called "beauty secrets" Top Coat, Fast Finish nail polish dryer it really does as good and isnt as tempremental when being applied on Humid days-

omgwtf. lol. well at least now I know the name of the stuff! I bet I can find it on eBay!

BTW that's the exact same reason I started doing acrylics. Eventually girls started paying me to do their nails during lunch period.. but the teachers started getting mad.. took my kit AND money away. I bet they had fun with that =/

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
THAT"S what it was called! Solar Nails.. I was paging through the Sallys thing trying to remember :)

I'll check my store next time I'm over that way. The Beauty Secret's one is on the website, did see that. It was only a few bucks.. 2.99? maybe.. not sure how much shipping is, but for 5bucks for the year, you get a discount every time you shop there. (I think it's five.)

I am not an accident waiting to happen- I am an accident that is going to happen - SOON- LOL

One time I even got abotu 3ft of brand new fly paper stuck ALL in my waist length hair- That was FUN to try and wash out- LOL

I was actually doing someone else's nails when the tube blew up- They had to cut my eyelashes off- and then PULL them apart- My eyes were swollen shut for about a week- But no damage- LOL

ROFLMAO- mine get wet and icky too- LOL I am bad about overfilling :(

But it hasnt hurt the pretties cause of the nail polish I reckon- that blue stuff is pretty thick- thicker than most topcoats, so it really seemed to work- :)

I cant wait to get my ego cone, so I can do up my pretty pink ego- LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread