Who's Interesed in a Variable X2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CGlassford

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
The Woodlands, TX
Ok. You guys have me pretty curious about vv now. And like I said, with that budget increase, I have the means to experiment with different things and have more fun with this as a hobby.

I guess I need to do a little more reading about the itaste. The site I looked at didn't say anything about 808. Just ego style 510.
Anybody have some direct links to a VV batt that I can use my SI clearos, carts and 808 atty's on without too much fuss? And I mean "fuss" as in having to order an adapter from some other company and then wait 3 weeks for the slow boat from China before I can try it out at all.

Then if I like it I will of course get the SI X2 VV when/if it comes out. :p

SteveI

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2012
NJ
For me it's pretty simple.... OCD. I am stuck on the fact that all my CE3's are great on my slim batteries, and little burst drags with my X2 are fine. However, when I take a nice loooong drag with my X2's everything tastes burned. I've even played with it a little and waiting until an X2 battery was more than 1/2 way used... I still get a nasty burn, but much less. I am convinced it is the voltage level.

The reality is I am clueless, but until I am disproved, I will believe it 100%. Also, it gives me an excuse to buy a new toy. :)

I've only been vaping for 2 months, and the little batteries were great for a while, but recharging every 2-3 hours gets tiring. Even having 3 ready didn't cut it. Now with my X2's I'm good for a day or so, and I really like the idea of a CE3 with the bigger battery.

For some the VV is great to tinker and experiment. For some like me, I just wana find that ideal level, and then I will be very happy sticking with it..... Who am I kidding, I'd still play around with the settings. :p

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere
Ok. You guys have me pretty curious about vv now. And like I said, with that budget increase, I have the means to experiment with different things and have more fun with this as a hobby.

I guess I need to do a little more reading about the itaste. The site I looked at didn't say anything about 808. Just ego style 510.
Anybody have some direct links to a VV batt that I can use my SI clearos, carts and 808 atty's on without too much fuss? And I mean "fuss" as in having to order an adapter from some other company and then wait 3 weeks for the slow boat from China before I can try it out at all.

Then if I like it I will of course get the SI X2 VV when/if it comes out. :p

I ordered the iTaste MVP the other day because...well..because I have a problem not buying things. I already have ego twists but I figured it would be fun to give this a shot. My big limitation is I am not a responsible human being so popping batteries out, putting them in a charger and all that is not a good fit. So the internal batt 2600mah makes sense for me.

I am also interested in the eVic since the battery charges in the unit.

I would guess that SI would put out something along the lines of an Ego Twist, maybe a bit different but generally the same VV fat bat style. I do know that SI will put a reasonable price on whatever they put out and stand behind the product. That's more than you can say for a lot of vendors in the e-cig world.

mudhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
versailles mo.
For me it's pretty simple.... OCD. I am stuck on the fact that all my CE3's are great on my slim batteries, and little burst drags with my X2 are fine. However, when I take a nice loooong drag with my X2's everything tastes burned. I've even played with it a little and waiting until an X2 battery was more than 1/2 way used... I still get a nasty burn, but much less. I am convinced it is the voltage level.

The reality is I am clueless, but until I am disproved, I will believe it 100%. Also, it gives me an excuse to buy a new toy. :)

I've only been vaping for 2 months, and the little batteries were great for a while, but recharging every 2-3 hours gets tiring. Even having 3 ready didn't cut it. Now with my X2's I'm good for a day or so, and I really like the idea of a CE3 with the bigger battery.

For some the VV is great to tinker and experiment. For some like me, I just wana find that ideal level, and then I will be very happy sticking with it..... Who am I kidding, I'd still play around with the settings. :p

if you had a VV,,you could get away from that burnt taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread