Why am I getting so much leakage????? What am I doing weeding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I'll pick this up if they won't. Every tank I have with bottom air vents leaks (smok baby and big baby, and kanger toptank mini ) I'm not sure if it's a vapor thing or what but my sticks and mods always have a nice coating of eliquid down one side. I don't know why the liquid is only coating one side either. I'm assuming it's picky and just likes to muck up the side I can't see when I vape. Either that or it's shy.
I was going to buy a new tank but I'm too cheap (translate to No funds)
Since jbash99 hasn't clarified their post maybe I can still get some help from this thread jumping in like this. If it doesn't work then I've learned to start my own thread. lol

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
I'll pick this up if they won't. Every tank I have with bottom air vents leaks (smok baby and big baby, and kanger toptank mini ) I'm not sure if it's a vapor thing or what but my sticks and mods always have a nice coating of eliquid down one side. I don't know why the liquid is only coating one side either. I'm assuming it's picky and just likes to muck up the side I can't see when I vape. Either that or it's shy.
I was going to buy a new tank but I'm too cheap (translate to No funds)
Since jbash99 hasn't clarified their post maybe I can still get some help from this thread jumping in like this. If it doesn't work then I've learned to start my own thread. lol

Have you checked the link posted by sonic?
I will add one thing to the tips in that link, if all of those things don't fix it, you may be using too thin of a juice (high PG or too much water in a VG/Water mixture. Try getting/using/making a thicker juice (higher VG). My guess is this is the culprit since it seems to affect every tank you use.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Weeding? Are your hoes leaking? I want to assume its your tanks, but perhaps you could tell us a bit more about your setups, and how you have set them up and etc.

Leaking can be hard to isolate, but in your case, well, it's hard to offer much besides "I'm sorry." Let us know what tanks you have, what you did/are doing to them, how long you've had them, where they are leaking from and really, as much information as you can/are able to identify and talk about.

Good luck,

Anna

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Oh it's bad when we are all bored on a slow night.

Sometimes it is just your watts are too high or low, some tanks are finicky about having af closed when you fill the tank, always leave an air bubble when you fill so don't overfill and make sure the bubble rises to the top before closing top cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread