Status
Not open for further replies.

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
Some peoples' smellers must be better'n others. Wifey can't smell me a vapin, and wifey can smell everything. I use Johnson's no more tears to clean my hair. . .then tell wifey she smells good'nuff'taeat. Sorry, couldn't resist. Hope you find a shampoo that will do what you want.

Cheers,
otrpu

Haytoni

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
N.W. Florida
LOL, I'm having atty issues today. My favorite atty died. R.I.P. My beautiful genuine Joye LR atty. It will be sorely missed. First atty to go on me since I started vaping in April.

I ordered a LR atty, for the 510, used it 2 days, like yours it pooped the bed. Won't be doing that again. Have two 801's haven't used yet, bet they go the same way. Oh well live and learn.

THE

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2008
USA
I smell wonderful, except when I smoke cigarettes or cigars.
I'm an extremely bad bad boy but I keep myself clean and nice for my lady friends.

Now the one thing that most of them don't like about me is gone.. smoke smell.
One of them told me that vapor smells like "fruit".. it was "Newport" flavor.
I use to smoke Newports.

Even my super sensitive adorable little 14 year old sister in law doesn't mind vapor from these things.
And no one has ever been able to smell anything on me... I've had a couple of, wow you don't smell like smoke, type of comments so far..

I have lady friends who are tough broads and bad ....*es and I have ones who are elegant little "perfect ladies" ... none of any of them ever told me I stink from vaping.....

I stink if I work hard, or drink too much rum or SMOKE!!
Actually, some women don't mind the first two.. LoL over here ;)

Ourei

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Hawaii! Yay haha
Normal laundry detergent is petroleum-based, and leaves something on fabrics that can hold odors, like bacteria from sweat, and cigarette smoke. Switching to one of those natural enzyme-type detergents will do the trick. In a pinch, adding some vinegar and/or baking soda to your wash can help a bit. I use Meyer's Clean Day, it does it for me :)

In the bath, shampoos and conditioners remain on your skin and hair, and can often hold smoke odors. I use Bronner's castille soaps, but there are others,

As a cigar smoker in an earlier life, I used to always carry a small can of Ozium air spray, usually cleans a room of smoke odors.

Oh, and of course hair sprays, gels... these also can hold odors once they set in your hair.

It's tough to figure out just what you might be using that keeps the smell of a vape on you.

I personally try to vape only delicious flavors, and the few strange ones I have (like Mesquite Tobacco, Parma Violet and Green Cow) I save for early morning/late night when I'm alone. Better safe than sorry!

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
Nno one ever claimed there was NO smell at all... At least I've never seen that claim.... There is a HUUUGE difference between stinking and smelling. Stink = bad odor. Smell = somethin that has a scent, period. Whether it's pleasant or not it has a scent. The majority of liquids produce a pleasant smell if any at all. I'd never consider any second hand vapor to smell badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread