Status
Not open for further replies.

Skauth

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Austin, Texas
I experience this also. Check out my post if you fancy a read:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...610151-rdas-best-flavor-everyone-says-so.html

I've got this Stillare rda and I can barely taste anything in it. I thought maybe I was getting vaper's tongue, but I let my gf try it and she said the same thing. The coil is lighting up evenly, it's about as close to the edge of the deck as I can get it without touching anything, I don't fully open my airholes, I'm not vaping super crazy low or high ( I keep it between 0.8 and 1.1 ohms) and I just don't get it. Her Volcano tank tastes better than my RDA, which is ridiculous.

Here are some pics. This is a 1 ohm coil wrapped on a 2mm screwdriver, wicked with organic cotton:

View attachment 378174 View attachment 378175 View attachment 378176

Any advice? Need any more pics? This is highly annoying and is making me go back to cigs. I understand that the Stillare is more of a cloud machine than for flavor but it's kind of ridiculous when a BCC tank is giving better flavor.

jbarrick

Moved On
May 24, 2014
Alabama
I am a flavor chaser.

I got a Reo Grand, with a lot of help from my friend from Reoville.

Reo First Contact 018.jpg

I never got good flavor from a Igo S, after doing all the things people here are tell you. Got great vaper clouds but no flavor. After 8 days I sold it on ebay.

Bought a cheap dripper Smoktech Smok Caterpillar under 11 bucks.
dual coils 28g wire .5omh great flavor, go figure.

Bottom line, get something that's works for you.
I would get a MVP 2 first

Vape Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread