• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Why is this subforum so dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
There's a LONG thread about a "vaping dating service" on the General forum, and we have this nice little "singles" area.. Yet no one seems to post!

So here goes..!

I'm single, 25 years old, I live in the heart of North Carolina (very close to RTP).

I vape a lot. No joke. DIY, rebuildables, yada yada...

I have a great job with a large IT company, and I tend to work quite a bit.

I'm patiently waiting for the weather to get warm so I can go outside....

I love (all) animals, 90s music, Dexter (Showtime), and far too many things to list here.

Wouldn't mind having at least some vaping buddies in the area... :p

Reactions: Wworrells

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
If only this forum were a little closer to the front of the forum.. :(

I'd like to see that "singles" thread die and this thing come alive!

Shameless self-promotion!

4Y8AoHf.jpg

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
@adeline You work in IT? I am an iSeries admin, next to needing to quit analogs the tech parts helped me to want to vape.

Yep, I'm in network ops. Being a techie/geek/IT nerd really helped the transition into vaping. Being fascinated with technology makes the transition pretty smooth. :)

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
I am HERE!!!! LOL, but seriously there's hardly anyone where I live at. Clovis, NM. What i would do to be able to stay in a large area.

I am 27 years old, currently separated and soon to be divorced. Does that count as single?

Yeah I feel like this area is small sometimes... But then I remember what a big city is like.. traffic, noise, pollution, crime.. and I feel better about living in a minor metropolitan area!

Thomasis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2012
Somewhere on top of the world
Well,
I'll help Adeline keep this thread going.

SWM 37
I live in the St Louis area but I travel a LOT for work. I am a project manager for a construction firm and I specialize in tower erection, business development, LTE 4G integration (tech guru), and tower crew coordination. I love every aspect of vaping, DIY, MODS, RBA's, and NIC stashing!!
I usually attend the local vape meets when I'm in town, I like old cars, motorcycling, bicycling, landscaping, cooking, and spend a tremendous amount of freetime on ECF and searching for anything new to the ecig industry that I can spend money on. Did I mention I also like to vape already??

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
@adeline When I worked at IBM we used to call the network ops folks NOC-Monkeys lol(no offense intended) since network folks are a breed all there own lol.

I run a NOC now, lol. Not offended!

I have some hard feelings about IBM these days (got laid off from there in 2009).

Thomasis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2012
Somewhere on top of the world
I lost my job back in 2009 also. Worked for the same company for 8 years and they let about 80% of their staff go in one day. So that makes 3 of us on this thread that has been laid off. I eventually landed at a better company but man, it's definitely a challenge to find a good job in this economy. Maybe we need to change the title of the thread!!! Single and S*** CANNED!!!!

SilentScreams

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Cottekill,NY
Well I wasn't in IT I was a commercial door tech, and was laid off about the same time ya'll were. Still after 4 years I'm not recovered fully. Lost my house, car, fiance, everything. Never did find another job that paid what I used to make but I am working at least. Went from construction to hotel service. But working nights and not having had a weekend off in over 3 years makes it really hard to meet anyone aside from at the grocery store. Sorry but I don't see the local food mart as a place to flirt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread