Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Folks..... this does not even require a comment from me it's SO asinine. First...let me show you a photo of the actual product in question:

6a00e54f10a0988834017eea9eefd9970d-500wi

There are hundreds of stories about this...but I like this website...LOL

Retail Hell Underground: Retail Craziness: UK Grocery Chains Pulls Monkey Nuts Because Label Fails To Note They Contain Nuts

Calicam

Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Los Angeles
The state has virtually zero interest or responsibility in assuring public health and safety. In the US, the constitution does not require government employees be mandated to assure our safety from self-harm. What the government does have an interest in is tax revenue. This is why they are scrambling to re-classify tobacco tax laws to include all products containing nicotine (among other sneaky moves).

The owner of my local tobacco shop has been making and selling his own e-juice as well as some basic vaping supplies. In the year or so that he has been doing this, he has told me that his cigarette sales have dropped by 65%!!! The majority of his regular customers have switched to vaping. This is just in one year! That's a big loss in tax revenue and it's happening all over the country.

Anyway, back on topic, yeah, the government only cares about making money off our habits/hobbies and everything else. We are nothing but "human-resources" to the state leviathan. The more government grows, the worse it will get until it implodes and well, you know what happens next.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
So, even though you can see that they're nuts, and the product is called nuts, the ingredient list must still include the word nuts?

(cause, ya know they might be cleverly disguised artificial nuts, and someone with a peanut allergy is really going to think it's ok to eat them since nuts aren't listed in the ingredients? :facepalm: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread