The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Why?????

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by my2heartboys, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. my2heartboys

my2heartboys Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2010
    Kansas, USA
    Why is it taking 2+ weeks to get an order...especially when I paid for priority shipping? Normally I would not say much, but this isn't the first time this has happened.

Anne

2. nonmalum

nonmalum Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 5, 2010
    California
    Man thats rough, did you get a shipping notice? After they ship it its not really on them, even though that sucks. Is it possible it got confiscated?

3. my2heartboys

Oct 2, 2010
    Kansas, USA
    Uh, didn't cross any international borders, so it should not have gotten confiscated. Really sucks because I have finally found at least 2 juices that, for me, could be an all day vape. 1 already is. Hypno and orange.

I have to admit that when I saw the orange originally, I wasn't too crazy about the thought as many orange flavorings have a fake taste about them. This one doesn't. In fact, if you pair it up with their hypno, well, talk about a good thing!!! Absolutely wonderful.

Anne

4. MsBree

MsBree Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2010
    New Jersey
    Anne...did you get a shipping notification? Or how about an order confirmation when you placed your order? If not, please call the company!

Back in December, a friend of mine in Texas placed her first order with my help, and then I placed my own personal order with the same supplier...3 days later, I got mine and she's still waiting for hers. She called the company after one week...turned out there was a problem with her credit card, and their e-mail to her had been sitting in her spam folder for a week! So check your spam/junk folder too!

5. my2heartboys

Oct 2, 2010
    Kansas, USA
    I just checked my order history on the account and it doesn't even show that it has shipped!!

Anne

6. nonmalum

nonmalum Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 5, 2010
    California
    I thought the orange was a bit too vague in flavor, but you are right, it pairs great with hypnotic mist.
    Call them, I understand (via this forum) that the owners of vaporbomb have just opened a new store, and perhaps they have fallen a bit behind on mixing and sending.

*shrug*

7. hdpjr68

hdpjr68 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2010
    N.E. Ohio
    Anne Please give us a call!!! I have been unaware that there was an issue. I do not know your name will try to fine your order an see what the problem is.

8. hdpjr68

hdpjr68 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2010
    N.E. Ohio
    Anne Please contact us. we have one Anne in our system in Kansas and it shows the package was delivered on 1/29/11. Please email or call with the invoice number.

9. my2heartboys

Oct 2, 2010
    Kansas, USA
    Thank you. I did call and we are both in the middle of trying to get things straightened out. Looks like the postal service may have done it again....lost an order.

Anne

10. my2heartboys

Oct 2, 2010
    Kansas, USA
    Talked with the post office the same day I talked to you and they are launching an investigation....what ever that will do.

Anne

11. siouxsie

siouxsie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2010
    Minnesota
    Undoubtedly someone decided to help themselves to your mail, either in your mailbox or at the PO. Do you live somewhere that your mailbox is accessible to others? V-bomb has delivery confirm, but not insurance or sig confirmation except maybe by request. So sorry for your misfortune.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.