Status
Not open for further replies.

2coils

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
New Jersey
IMHO I really don't consider it that expensive in comparison to others (when speaking of high end devices). Especially if you already have the rest of the gear. A blem goes for $140. V-2's on the Provape site start at $155. I have looked at the price of some mechanical mods, they are more than the Provari. My GLV xl mini was $160 and it has no electronics. Then factor in the warranty, customer service and longevity, I don't think you can beat it.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
The only thing I think is wrong with the Provari is it is not the best when you are active doing things on your feet and your hands are busy. I don't want anything else for when I am at home or semi stationary.

I think I only want three systems. A cigalike for when only the smallest and lightest will do. Something a tiny bit larger than a cigalike for when I am active, running, riding, and so on. For 98% of the time I will use a Provari.

It is heavy, built like a tank, and drips of quality. It is not the best when trying to vape while running but almost all other times it is fantastic.

Chikenbok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
New York, NY
The only thing I think is wrong with the Provari is it is not the best when you are active doing things on your feet and your hands are busy. I don't want anything else for when I am at home or semi stationary.

I think I only want three systems. A cigalike for when only the smallest and lightest will do. Something a tiny bit larger than a cigalike for when I am active, running, riding, and so on. For 98% of the time I will use a Provari.

It is heavy, built like a tank, and drips of quality. It is not the best when trying to vape while running but almost all other times it is fantastic.

Dude, I did a 30k back-trail run up a volcano with my Provari mini.

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
same goes for the high end mechanical...when u use a 0.5 ohm coil, u want to be sure u r safe, and to a certain extent high end mechanicals have a quality control that for me, provides that absolutely necessary level of confidence....that my gear wont fail, that i wont be breaking switches or springs....and with my higher end mods, it has never happened, even vaping at 30 watts continuosly, drawing 5-7 amps, provided im using aw's...im mkne's.... poldiac uma zenesis sw winter camo poldiac full satin.jpg

Hippieangst

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Statesboro, GA
It's not that much more expensive than other mods for just the mod itself without the start up gear: a charger, some extra batteries. I just got an eVic and have a Vamo en route with extra batteries. I also have a charger on it's way, so the Provari is starting to look a bit more attractive. It also has a 1 year warranty with an option for a second year. That's a feature that isn't found with most mods produced over seas.

stardust.hero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
FL
Every Provari is overlooked by the lords of le Provari field while they are grass-fed, free-range, and organically bred. Each provari is custom stamped in an invisible shield of angels tears to make sure the voltage output is constant through the entire use of the battery (angel tears make an incredible conductor). Every single Provari is held by The Head Le Provarian and anointed with ceremonial unicorn blood, gold infused oils, and ambrosia before it is packaged in a thick layer of bubble wrap (made by the hands of demi-gods found in Ancient Greek burial sites).

Every Provari is perfect. If its not, le Provari make it perfect. Every Provari is built to last through the apocalypse. If it doesn't, le Provari will repair it for almost nothing (they will survive the end of days). Every Provari will show you the path to enlightenment.

Respect.

Why did I hear Ali G at the end of this?

There is so little respek in the world that if you look for the word I just typed in the dictionary you'll find that it has been taken out.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Every Provari is overlooked by the lords of le Provari field while they are grass-fed, free-range, and organically bred. Each provari is custom stamped in an invisible shield of angels tears to make sure the voltage output is constant through the entire use of the battery (angel tears make an incredible conductor). Every single Provari is held by The Head Le Provarian and anointed with ceremonial unicorn blood, gold infused oils, and ambrosia before it is packaged in a thick layer of bubble wrap (made by the hands of demi-gods found in Ancient Greek burial sites).

Every Provari is perfect. If its not, le Provari make it perfect. Every Provari is built to last through the apocalypse. If it doesn't, le Provari will repair it for almost nothing (they will survive the end of days). Every Provari will show you the path to enlightenment.

Respect.

Do not forget, in addition to those wise words being full of truth, that each owner becomes a member of the ProVarinati. This secret society is so tightly woven into the fabric of humanity, it is unseen, it is unheard, but it is always there.

Lumen Sees Totus

Chikenbok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
New York, NY
At first, I thought the men in black robes who have been following me the last two weeks were from the NSA. Turns out they are Provari agents assigned to track me when I bought a Reos on the Classifieds.

Le Provari will only interact with you if you give them just cause. Make sure to know the handshake in case they approach you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread