Whats the deal with PROVARI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSystemHasFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Valhalla
well same question - why is there 50 clone mods for every one provari in the classies if the clones are so awesome? LOL
a DNA20 model would then not be a provari. dna cannot do low voltage.

why did i just sell my squape and taifun in the classifieds?, thankfully we have a place to get rid of gear we do not care for, not everyone will enjoy the provari. just like i didnt enjoy those attys, doesnt mean they didnt work or not worth the money.
funny part is since they are quality items i sold them for what i paid.

yea because we really dont appreciate the constant belittling from some members about our choices....... you know.......... sort of like you keep doing.

the question is almost always the same. "whats so great about provari besides the durability, build quality, warranty, customer service, proven reliability, proven stability of the electronic signal. being repairable, resell value, and construction?"

what the heck more do we need to say? im almost sure these threads are specifically to start arguments anymore. more often then not its non provari fans throwing the first stones. just like the current thread in new members.
Thrasher with the truth, as always.
Widdly widdly waaw...

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Why do we keep feeding the trolls?

I say we Provarinatti make a pact.

Ignore the trolls who are just looking for an argument.
Ignore those who make uninformed claims about our beloved. We really do not need to educate those who have no desire to be informed.
Ignore those who do not respect our choices even as we respect theirs.

Seriously, if someone sincerely wants to understand, then of course, we share our experience and wisdom. We welcome all to become Provarinatti. The more the merrier

But we need to be more decerning as to whom we engage.

Let's just stop feeding the trolls. It is true that we tend to speak up whenever our beloved is sullied.
Let us be as rugged, accurate and forgiving as our precious Provaris.

I am gonna try.

That's not nearly as much fun. :yawn:

Trolls need to eat, too.

retrox

Flavor Chaser
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2013
NC, USA
I absolutely despise my Provari. I hate the thing. I hate it so much that I tried to break it once by dropping it over an 8-foot railing onto concrete, but it refused to break, which made me hate it even more. I especially hate it when I put a Kayfun Lite on it with a Hippo ring because then there's no way I can just sit there staring at it with hate, because it makes little cooing noises at me, and I have to stick it in my mouth to get it to shut up. Stupid Provari. Sometimes it tells me the exact resistance of a coil I made, and I hate it even more because I used too many wraps. Other times it just refuses to fire whenever I don't press the fire button. Then, when I do press the fire button, I get the exact same stupid cloud with the exact same stupid flavor I got the last time I pressed it. Variety is the spice of life. Boooooring. Stupid Provari.

Ah well, at least now that I have a few decent mechs I never have to use my Provari again except on those frequent occasions when I do. It's a relief, but I'm still full of hate. Full of it.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
That's not nearly as much fun. :yawn:

Trolls need to eat, too.

Trolls taste like chicken.

9608f54d-74e2-494c-bb3f-a128454e8a38_zpse3fc33e2.jpg

Tapped out

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Why do we keep feeding the trolls?

I say we Provarinatti make a pact.

Ignore the trolls who are just looking for an argument.
Ignore those who make uninformed claims about our beloved. We really do not need to educate those who have no desire to be informed.
Ignore those who do not respect our choices even as we respect theirs.

Seriously, if someone sincerely wants to understand, then of course, we share our experience and wisdom. We welcome all to become Provarinatti. The more the merrier

But we need to be more decerning as to whom we engage.

nice idea, but no matter how good the intention there will always be someone who comes into the thread accusing provari users of being mindless sheep who have to justify spending all that money on an outdated mod and what brainless followers we must be, and to the apple comments, if they actually made a product that was as good as they claim it is i would own them too,

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
nice idea, but no matter how good the intention there will always be someone who comes into the thread accusing provari users of being mindless sheep who have to justify spending all that money on an outdated mod and what brainless followers we must be, and to the apple comments, if they actually made a product that was as good as they claim it is i would own them too,

Right. That person is a troll. That is exactly the type poster to ignore.

I am gonna try and not feed any more troll. I will fail from time to time. I did in this thread for a bit.

Tapatalking on iPhone.
Join the CASAA.
Protect your Vaping Rights!

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
lastly, why do provari owners always point out how you can get one for alot less in the classifieds? how come there are so many for sale in the classifieds? don't tell me they're getting a new one if the one they're selling is supposed to last forever. sounds like they're selling to get something different or(gasp) better.....

OOOH! I can answer this one!

They sell a Provari so they have money to buy something cool to put on one of their OTHER Provaris!!

*bows*

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I absolutely despise my Provari. I hate the thing. I hate it so much that I tried to break it once by dropping it over an 8-foot railing onto concrete, but it refused to break, which made me hate it even more. I especially hate it when I put a Kayfun Lite on it with a Hippo ring because then there's no way I can just sit there staring at it with hate, because it makes little cooing noises at me, and I have to stick it in my mouth to get it to shut up. Stupid Provari. Sometimes it tells me the exact resistance of a coil I made, and I hate it even more because I used too many wraps. Other times it just refuses to fire whenever I don't press the fire button. Then, when I do press the fire button, I get the exact same stupid cloud with the exact same stupid flavor I got the last time I pressed it. Variety is the spice of life. Boooooring. Stupid Provari.

Ah well, at least now that I have a few decent mechs I never have to use my Provari again except on those frequent occasions when I do. It's a relief, but I'm still full of hate. Full of it.

You must send it to me immediately for proper disposal! Anger is very stressful and stress is bad for you and stuff. Your life is a stake!!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

baa baa rainbow sheep have you ekowool
mperniaxd.gif

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va

Anger leads to the dark side of The Force....

Tapped out

seahawkin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Rochelle, VA
I can pm you a picture of me, or just look for a large gathering of females and head to the center of it.

Actually, at vapecon, there are not too many females....

I will pm you later. Which night are you going?

Tapped out

Buhahahahaha. I will be there Saturday around 2PM I think. Roomate is all ready there and I am stuck at work :( Luckily she is the greatest roomate in the world as she is heading back to pick me up for tomorrows trip :rickroll:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Buhahahahaha. I will be there Saturday around 2PM I think. Roomate is all ready there and I am stuck at work :( Luckily she is the greatest roomate in the world as she is heading back to pick me up for tomorrows trip :rickroll:

Pictures!!!!! I really want one of you and Edd if you two manage to connect with all the people that are going to be there!

Big Orange Country

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
The South
why did i just sell my squape and taifun in the classifieds?

I plan on pulling the trigger on a Provari, but there were a few other things that interested me more that I wanted to get first.

1. Russian 91 (on pre-order)
2. Futura (on pre-order)
3. Taifun GT
4. Provari
5. Invictus (the interview that PBusardo did at ECC with Mika Kananen got my curiosity peaked on this one)

Thrasher if don't mind me asking, what didn't you like about the Taifun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread